Where do the middle class girls go?

doris day

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somchai, so from what you written, you are seemingly young, well off and good looking, right?

Looking to date me?

You are probably about to pull out of your hat posts in which I implied I'm old and ugly. But this board isn't about me, and how goodlooking I am is really none of your business.

middle class girls go for asian boyband looking guys!!!!!

not chuck norris or charles bronson or clint eastwood or colonel sanders KFC kinda guys...

wake up fellas!!!!!!!!!

Luckily quite a few of us don't resemble any of those guys then.

FYI of the several thousand middle and upper class Thai girls I've met, most when asked tend to like farang movie stars. The Korean boyband/movie star phenomena is a relatively new thing and usually only the teenagers (with the occasional uni girl) are into them in a big way.

But of course, you know best...just like your highly accurate comment about board members above. :rolleyes:

You're right, I must remember not to question him...as it's "really none of your business"

Nice.

I was just being friendly.

My apologies. I read a snickering/sarcastic tone into your question about "young and goodlooking." Sorry again about my response.

To answer your question: Yes, I'm younger than most of you, and I have the fortune or misfortune of looking even younger than that. Goodlooking and well-off are subjective, so I won't comment on those.

I know a young lady of higher tahn average education from good university that has had a long term relationship with a farang before it ended. She now has a new farang BF after being single for a while. Her comment to me last week was "new farangs make better boyfiends because the ones that have been here a long time pick up too many bad Thai habits and are often as tricky and dishonest as Thai people...oh and they have too many giks" her words not mine.

Archived