Where do the middle class girls go?

doris day

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... The top international schools (primary, secondary) may [color:red]pay over 100K a month. Have to be hired outside of Thailand for that[/color] though. Other so-called international schools may pay well enough, say 50 to 60K. Yet some may try to get teachers for 30K. There doesn't seem to be any standard.

May have been true at one time, but I guarantee it is not true now. However, the trick here is to know someone on the inside.

However, the part on standards... too true!

I have no idea what you do where you would meet thousands of thai girls. My first two guesses would be teacher or pimp and I was being gracious. The first thing that came to mind was teacher. And if my daughter came home and told me she was having a conversation with her male teacher about the attractiveness of male movie stars, I'd be having a conversation with that teacher. Sorry to jump to conclusions.

So what exactly do you do that would put you into contact with thousands of middle and upper class thai girls where you would be talking about their attractions?

So what exactly do you do that would put you into contact with thousands of middle and upper class thai girls where you would be talking about their attractions?

thats why i refuse to reply to him.. THOUSANDS of girls!!!!!!!

my keyboard canT type thousands and lie...

sorry...

i just take half the bluff, if HE can come up with 500 girls number in his phonebook.. i buy u anything...

hahahahaha

Archived