Where do the middle class girls go?

doris day

Absolutely no interest in telling you anything about what I do whatsoever.

keyboard warrior carry on!!!!!!!

I have tried to stay out of this thread but now I cannot resist.

Aum you are so far leftfield you are making an asshole out of yourself, there are plenty of opportunties to meet many a "non-working" feamales in Thailand apart from Bars or Teaching but in many instances that is far too much for most casual posters to get their heads around.

I have never met Faustian in real life so I am not backing him up out of friendship, but I can emphasise with where he is coming from.

There is a lot more to farangs in Thailand than barflies and English teachers, and obviously the people who can only concider the two catagories obviously belong in one of them sub-sects, I feel sorry for you.

Believe it or not there is demand for western consultants in many fields of work in Thialand, I personally have many friends who work in Engineering, Banking, Medical, Buisiness etc The fact that one does not meet such people does not mean that such does not exist rather like the middle class Thai female ;)

I too have met thousands, 1001 is into second thousand so plural is applicable, for fucks sake there are so many proffesional Thai females I have met Professionally or via contacts via my wife who long to meet a proffessional farang, unfortunatley most forums are full of losers so I wont make introductions.

People who ask "How Can I?" have no social skills, do you really expect those of us who can interact to hold your collective hands? Grow Up Babies, if you want to meet a local one would define as normal be normal oneself.

Jeez sometimes this forum reminds me of being 10 years old at school "Tell your friend I fancy her" You are a sad bunch of losers asking people to hold your hand and I just look down and laugh in your combined faces ... Grow a set of balls!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definition of a Smart Farang ... one that hooks a Hi So Thai buckshee

I am saying nothing but happy with my current situation ... Oops it never happens according to majority of Thai360 members arai gor dai.

Back to OP it never happens ... or does it?

The more one looks the less one finds, we are all magnets, attractions happen if one is oneself what the hell do I know I am a just a dumb Engineer!

Absolutely no interest in telling you anything about what I do whatsoever.

keyboard warrior carry on!!!!!!!

I have tried to stay out of this thread but now I cannot resist.

Aum you are so far leftfield you are making an asshole out of yourself' date=' there are plenty of opportunties to meet many a "non-working" feamales in Thailand apart from Bars or Teaching but in many instances that is far too much for most casual posters to get their heads around.

I have never met Faustian in real life so I am not backing him up out of friendship, but I can emphasise with where he is coming from.

There is a lot more to farangs in Thailand than barflies and English teachers, and obviously the people who can only concider the two catagories obviously belong in one of them sub-sects, I feel sorry for you.

Believe it or not there is demand for western consultants in many fields of work in Thialand, I personally have many friends who work in Engineering, Banking, Medical, Buisiness etc The fact that one does not meet such people does not mean that such does not exist rather like the middle class Thai female ;)

I too have met thousands, 1001 is into second thousand so plural is applicable, for fucks sake there are so many proffesional Thai females I have met Professionally or via contacts via my wife who long to meet a proffessional farang, unfortunatley most forums are full of losers so I wont make introductions.

People who ask "How Can I?" have no social skills, do you really expect those of us who can interact to hold your collective hands? Grow Up Babies, if you want to meet a local one would define as normal be normal oneself.

Jeez sometimes this forum reminds me of being 10 years old at school "Tell your friend I fancy her" You are a sad bunch of losers asking people to hold your hand and I just look down and laugh in your combined faces ... Grow a set of balls!

[/quote']

this is a forum, when u wanna post , u have to be ready to let pple answer back, if u cant take it, then move on.. not mutter something like for fuck sake..

ahh so now u r another 1 who also met thousandsssssssss.. yeah so many places to meet so many girls.. 1 new year eve party down at any disco , booom, str away i met thousands too

dont forget, u aint the only farang in the country...

AS, I'm trying very hard to be polite as you are a newish poster.

But you'll have to trust me on this. It appears there are things you don't know about. Ok, fair enough. Some of us have been here awhile, date or have married Uni girls. They have friends and friends of friends. Mekong and myself tend to move in such circles. Multiply this by living here for years and things increase dramatically. For example I've over 300 Uni girls (and graduated) on my hi5 and facebook, all of whom I've had countless conversations with. They also have friends...can you see how numbers can multiply?

I have no idea what you do where you would meet thousands of thai girls. My first two guesses would be teacher or pimp and I was being gracious. The first thing that came to mind was teacher. And if my daughter came home and told me she was having a conversation with her male teacher about the attractiveness of male movie stars, I'd be having a conversation with that teacher. Sorry to jump to conclusions.

So what exactly do you do that would put you into contact with thousands of middle and upper class thai girls where you would be talking about their attractions?

Pretty saddened by your insinuations. I thought you were a reasonable person. I got that wrong!

The ladies I know are all 18+ and simply friends. It may surprise you to learn that Thai ladies are curious about farang guys and often talk about their likes and dislikes. If you explore the world sometime, you might find ladies often talk about men. This apparently will come as a shock to you.

middle class girls go for asian boyband looking guys!!!!!

not chuck norris or charles bronson or clint eastwood or colonel sanders KFC kinda guys...

wake up fellas!!!!!!!!!

If your mo for meeting a girl is to sit there drinking your beer and wait for her to approach you hand extended, with a "hello, wachu name" then I totally agree. You better be extremely good looking or famous to score with normal middle class girls (Thailand or anywhere else). If on the other hand you know how to approach a girl the right way you can meet girls anywhere. For women, attraction isn't based purely on looks (although being well groomed matters). Being interesting and confident are more important.

I have friends who assume a girl won't be interested in them for one reason or another and do not even try. It becomes a defense mechanism to protect themselves from rejection. But ironically at the same time they think they are better than the most guys, so they then need to believe it even more impossible for any of those other guys to be able to pick up the girl.

Archived