FCCT Photo Comp

CTO

FCCT Photo Contest 2009

FCCTPhotoComp.jpg

The Foreign Correspondents Club of Thailand and OnAsia, Asia's leading photo agency, would like to invite you to participate in the Third Annual FCCT Photo Contest.

Who's Eligible? Any photographer in the Asia-Pacific region. Photographers do NOT need to be members of the FCCT.

What Kind of Photos? All photos must be taken in the Asia-Pacific region. Judges will accept submissions in four categories: Spot news, Feature photography, Photo essay and Migrants and Refugees.

In addition, the judges will select one Photographer of the Year from all submissions to recognize the most impressive collection of work submitted by a single photographer in 2009. That photographer will receive the year's top prize.

What Can You Win?

Photographer of the Year: $2,000 cash prize

First-place winners in each category: $250 cash and 1 round-trip ticket for economy-class air travel in Asia, courtesy of Star Alliance, the global airline network whose members include Thai Airways and other carriers.

Second- and third-place winners in each category: Hotel and travel-related vouchers courtesy of Anantara, the Mandarin Oriental - Bangkok, and Peninsula Hotels - Bangkok, and/or other prizes.

Cash prizes are sponsored in part by TQPR.

What's the Deadline? Photos must be submitted to FCCT and received by Oct. 9, 2009. Winners will be announced in late 2009.

Click this link www.fccthai.com/Photo2009.html to read full details of the competition.

• 2 months later...
As an award winning professional photojournalist, and member of the FCCT, I will naturally be entering.

Come on, you and I both know your pics look like shite.

Lucky for you that I just saw this thread today thus sparing you for the humiliation.

Hell, even Bust takes better pics than you :neener:

• 1 month later...
As an award winning professional photojournalist' date=' and member of the FCCT, I will naturally be entering.[/quote']

Come on, you and I both know your pics look like shite.

Lucky for you that I just saw this thread today thus sparing you for the humiliation.

Hell, even Bust takes better pics than you :neener:

While I naturally expect that you would side with your boy friend Bust, I am shocked that there is actually another person with such crappy taste in art as yourself. Of course that would explain why you 2 are a couple.

Read it and weep Hippie.... :monkey:

I would cry for you and your lack of culture and artistic ignorance, but I am too busy laughing. Now why don't the 2 of you prance off to a Judy Garland memorial and dance the night away.

Archived