Tonight Meeting Aug 21 - Cent in Town

CTO

Well...I'm in Surin..watching the rice grow....and supervising the "Welcome Home" parade for HRH K Cent...lol

BUT...to be brutally honest....I really don't think I could be arsed to venture to "The meeting Place" again..cos (A)...the place sucks....and (B)...No Cnut ever turns up....

"The Kitten" & I have turned up 3 or 4 times over the past couple of months....to find "ALL" our mutual friends there...LOL

...ie....NO ONE....

Well 1 night there was ...Me...the Kitten... and KS.....plus a gross of free Condoms...

If anyone wants to buy the pics....just PT me....555....

Cheers DC

(A)...the place sucks....and (B)...No Cnut ever turns up....

(A)It's a good excuse to get you off the cat and some food in yourself so you can keep your energy up. Beers are cold and food is decent.

(B)I will have to say I've slacked in showing up. Tried to get up your way awhile ago but you were out of town (with good reason)

No need to ban yourself from showing up. Wouldn't be the same without you if someone actually did show up to say hi to ya.

Hi,

Have to admit I've not been showing up much lately anymore either. Main reason being that I now need to make a trip specifically to go there rather than just swinging by after work. And as more often than not people start leaving again before 8pm it is hardly worth the hour it takes me to go there and back.

Sanuk!

Well...I'm in Surin..watching the rice grow....and supervising the "Welcome Home" parade for HRH K Cent...lol

BUT...to be brutally honest....I really don't think I could be arsed to venture to "The meeting Place" again..cos (A)...the place sucks....and (B)...No Cnut ever turns up....

"The Kitten" & I have turned up 3 or 4 times over the past couple of months....to find "ALL" our mutual friends there...LOL

...ie....NO ONE....

Well 1 night there was ...Me...the Kitten... and KS.....plus a gross of free Condoms...

If anyone wants to buy the pics....just PT me....555....

Cheers DC

I think it's time to start a couple's club for all of you pussy-whipped dudes. ;)

HH

Archived