Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part VII (If Looks Could Kill...)

MooNoi

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>I guess we're gonna have to all go make our own experiences instead of sitting on our fat asses reading about somebody elses. <

Not only make, but ALSO WRITE ABOUT THEM!

Thanks to MN for the superb reporting of his recent adventures.

I'm just wandering, did he omit the last two reports because he did meet up again with Ms peppermint, got all luvved up, and now doesn't want to talk about her in public? Seen that before....

Jai yen yen dear readers!! :)

Piggy is alive and well. Just been a bit...er... busy the last 2 days.

I will try and write up the final two days this afternoon when I'm in the lounge at the airport.

If not then, tomorrow when I get home for sure.

But its really not that interesting. :smirk:

Piggy...

This "Dear Reader" waits with baited breath...lol

I was gunna give you a call this morning...but then thought...Nah...the little Pig's prolly...Up to his Nuts...In guts...right now

SEE....sometimes....just sometimes ....I'm considerate...555

No way would I attempt to conjure up images of "Little" Johnnie....to put you off your stroke :evilpumpkin::_pumpkin::evilpumpkin::evilpumpkin::_pumpkin:

IMHO....that would be a "mongrel" act.... :rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl::rotl:

Safe trip home L'il Bro

Oink Oink

:beer::beer:

At the lounge in the airport now and feeling miserable. :-(

The blues have well n truly set in.

Can't write at the moment.. Mind is elsewhere.. In many places and with many people not here.

I will do the final report when I get home. I promise.

Thanks for your support guts. You're legends.

Oh, Piggy, I know the feeling so well!

I am secretly thinking you're mainly pining about Ms Peppermint.....

To the last Tr you did write, the only one that you connected to more hen just a good root.

I wish you strength in the weeks ahead, you may well need it.

It gets under your skin, even if you believe you're immune.

>CTO called me just after I had blown, (that's the second time you've done that this week, mate! ), and then we showered, dressed and left the loom.<

I got a secret way to prevent this. I call HIM (CTO), just before. (usually when I get to Tulip, and the girl takes her usual 5 minutes or more to collect her basket of goodies and does whatever else it takes to make me wait for five minutes .

(I speculated that would be either 1. do a special prayer to Buddha that this impure engagement would be forgiven because it was for pure intentions as in looking after her kids OR

2. To spend some time in the loo evacuating and putting some KY in her alternative access, just in case.

Works a treat. Except last time, when I was on the Mutu to CTO, and she walks in prematurely, and start taking off her gear and displays the most unusually superb rack I'd seen for a long time.

I falter in my speech, quickly murmur 'call you back later' and hang up.

But usually, it works.

I also prefer when I am with a sponsored gal, if the sponsor phones AFTER we finish, not before, and certainly not DURING!

Hey, you sponsors out there, have some consideration for us guys. You got all the time in the world, we sometimes only got a tight limited timeframe.

Archived