Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part VII (If Looks Could Kill...)

MooNoi

So, here we are on yet another day, dear readers.

Two more to go. Hopefully things can end on a good note.

(Maybe stupidly) I sent J an sms in the afternoon. Simply saying: "SORRY IF YOU FEEL HURT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT TO TALK."

No reply. :(

In hindsight I probably shouldn't have said anything and just let sleeping squirrels lie, but you know how these things are.

Had some dinner before heading out. One of my favourite massage girls across the road was looking a bit bored, so I called her over and bought dinner for her which she appreciated. She's a sweety and was married to a Norwegian guy before, but, as usual, it went durian-shaped and she had to come back to Pattaya. She's a nice girl, pretty, 27 and great sex, so I'm sure someone will snap her up soon. :thumbup:

She said she'd always wanted to go to Australia and could she come for a holiday to see me.

I just smiled and said "who knows what will happen in the future." She asked me how much a ticket was and I said "about 25,000 - 30,000 baht"

and then she said if she bought the ticket and arranged the visa could I take care of her while she was in Oz. I laughed again, and I said, "if you're serious in the future, then let me know and we'll work something out." :)

Who knows when these girls are being serious and when they're not? Still, they're very good at humouring you and putting thoughts into your head that shouldn't be there as we all know.

When I get back to work next week, I'm going to suggest to our Sales Manager at work that in order to increase sales technique, she send our sales team to Pattaya to spend time with a few ladies and learn how to sell something to someone that they end up buying that they don't really want nor need! :grinyes:

As you know from yesterday's report, I pre-BF'd Miss Firm-Body from Petchabun at Silver Star A-Go-Go the night before. I headed off about 8.30pm.

Walking down Soi 8, I saw the cricket was on at Cherry Bar, and being a cricket tragic (and such an important match) I decided to call in for a quick one.

The owner of this bar, Adam, is an English guy whom I have met when I was living here before. He's a lovely guy, and very hospitable, and (for a beer bar) he has some lovely girls working there at the moment. Nice to catch up with him and have a casual couple of beers watching the Aussies do well! :thumbup:

Headed into Silver Star. Saw a couple of the girls whom I know there who said that Miss Petchabody was off "tham pom" (getting her hair done) so she could look nice for me. Haha! Yeah, right! Again, good stroking of the ego! :grinyes:

I ordered a beer, and sat down to watch the antics going on. As I've said before, this bar really is a little gem, and has quite a few foxy felines working in here. All seem to enjoy themselves and are very playful too. Seems diddling is "de reigeur" in here at times without any hassle. :hubba:

A couple of guys walked in who were obviously newbies judging by the stunned-mullet look on their faces. :surprised:

They were young guys, and good on 'em for getting out and having a look at things, I say!

The dek serves sat them next to the jacuzzi. Obviously these guys had never seen a couple of girls playing around in a jacuzzi, and were rather entranced.

One of the girls in the jacuzzi stood up on the edge of the bath, her pussy at eye-level with one of the newbies. Again, he thought being 3 inches away from this shaven-haven wasn't a bad thing at all.

Then she said to him: "You beer warm mai? You want eye?" (Want ice?)

He replied: "Yes please," obviously thinking the girl standing in front of him was going to call a dek-serve over to bring the requested naam kaeng.

The girl squats down, reaches behind her where an ice-bucket is placed and pulls out 2 cubes of ice.

She stands up again, and proceeds to put the said two cubes deep into her gash and then puts her hands on her hips. The farang is boggle-eyed, and then his eyes literally fall out of his head when she "shoots" the cubes one-after-the-other straight into his glass of draft from a standing height!

:bow::applause::rotl::grinyes:

His mate can't believe it, and neither can him. The girls (and myself) who saw it are in stitches, mainly because of his reaction. He didn't know whether to drink his beer after this or not, but it was very, very funny. How these girls can spot a newbie a mile off I don't know, but they always seem to manage it. :grinyes:

It'd make a great Mastercard ad:

*Hotel in Pattaya 1000 baht

*Dinner at a nice restaurant by the sea 500 baht

*Watching your drink get filled with ice from a standing prozzie's pussy on the edge of a jacuzzi: PRICELESS! :grinyes:

Anyway, dear readers, I digress.

Miss Petchabody walked in looking HOT. And I mean, HOT. As in, global warming HOT.

Great dress, great shoes, beautiful make up and hair. I know beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder, but I would think most guys would find her very attractive. Unfortunately, she's one of these girls who looks better in real life than in pics, but I managed to snap some when we got home last night. :thumbup:

She seemed happy enough, and I suggested we stay here for a while and have a few drinks, and that way she could make some extra money from the LD's.

Of course, she was happy with this. I was too, as it's a fun little gogo, and always something going on in here.

After a while, I said "Let's go to Walking Street." By now, I had kind of put J out of my mind, which was a good thing. Miss Petchabody was showing lots of affection and attention and playing all the right cards, so I was happy in that regard. :thumbup:

We got to Walking Street Road (sponsored by Samsung) and I thought Angel Witch might be a good bet. I hadn't been there in years, and she might enjoy the shows rather than just one-on, one-off dancing at most of the gogos.

Obviously, we weren't going to go to Peppermint. :shakehead

Went to Angel Witch, and I have to say, some lovely chicks in here and the shows were good. Probably on a par, if not better, than the ones I had seen in AW in Bangkok. :thumbup:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was choreographed by a katoey - it had that look about it. But some hot girls in here. It would be interesting to see what prices they were wanting to charge being "show girls" and all. :deal:

We stayed for about 3 drinks, and then Miss Petchabody said she was hungry. I was too, actually, so we went to the restaurant up the road in Soi Lucky Star and had some food.

Sat and chatted and found out about Miss Petchbody's life back in Petchabun and it was kind of the usual story, so I won't go into details here. But to me, I always find it interesting to chat to a girl about their past and where they come from. They seem to like it when you show an interest too, I've found.

By now it was about 1.00am and Miss Petchabody said she wanted to go back to my room to watch tee-wee and didn't want to go out anymore. Fine with me.

Then, a classic case of "wrong place, wrong time." :(

Strolling hand-in-hand with Miss Petchabody down Walking Street Road (sponsored by Samsung) who should be walking the other way towards Peppermint than Miss J. Obviously in her black work dress, so she was maybe coming back from a short time or just popped out to eat or something. Who knows? :dunno:

Anyway, her bar girl sixth sense obviously kicked in, and amongst the throng of people somehow managed to find me and Miss Petchabody in her sights. She saw me before I saw her, unfortunately.

I am telling you now, dear reader, if looks could kill, I wouldn't just be a dead man... I wouldn't just be six feet under... I would not even be able to come back in the next life as a fucking cockroach or austistic mosquito.

She was throwing absolute daggers at me. I'll never forget that look on her face. Never. :(

Miss Petchabody noticed and said: "Why that girl look you like she hate you maak maak?"

I just mumbled something about her probably thinking I was someone else and kept walking.

I turned around about 20 metres down the street (why I don't know) and J was still standing there with her hands on her hips, mouth agape, watching us walk down the street.

Oh dear. :shakehead

I'm not sure why she was so taken aback that I was with another girl. We were over, finished, done with, finito... so of course I was going to move on.

Anyway, she was obviously back working, so what's the problem? I really have never got that with BG's... with yourself, youre a big butterfly, but to them it's "working". Don't they know it's all bullshit, same as we do?

Not sure why she got so hung up on seeing me with another girl, but obviously it made her see the red mist.

Miss Petchabody and I songthaewed back to the guest house. Got very well taken care of by her in the shower, and then a rousing round of sex afterwards, which was great. It was nice sleeping with someone other than J and having it feel like "just great sex" rather than having some emotional feeling attached to it as well.

I had locked my phone, and wallet in the safe as usual when I got home. This morning I dis-entangled myself from the sleeping Petchabody that had wrapped itself around me during the night. I love waking up next to that lovely soft skin that only an Asian girl can have. And their petitness buried into your own slightly pulpy and a-little-too-fleshy body. Its one of life's great feelings. :thumbup: (Probably the one I miss most when I am at home if I'm honest with myself).

I got my phone out of the safe and lo and behold.... 6 missed calls from Miss J. :yikes:

Why she wanted to speak to me, I don't know. Probably to let me know what a good-for-nothing scumbag/farang kee nok (foreign piece of birdshit) I was, I presume.

Anyway, I wasn't going to call her back. Not now. It would be like shutting the gate after the horse has well-and-truly bolted.

I let Miss Petchabody sleep for another hour and then woke her up as I was feeling hungry. For sex and for breakfast!!

A nice 45 minute session of gentle morning boom-boom followed - lovely way to start the day! :thumbup:

CTO called me just after I had blown, (that's the second time you've done that this week, mate! :cussing::neener: ), and then we showered, dressed and left the loom.

We went downstairs for breakfast, and I paid her the 1500 baht I had negotiated before. She asked whether I would BF her again tonight. I said I wasn't sure, and of course, she looked disappointed. I didn't even say I was going to go back to the bar. I hate making promises I can't keep - even little ones. Not my style.

Anyway, Miss Petchabody says "thank you" and she "enjoyed going with you" (whatever that means! :smirk: ), and trotted off to head home.

I went off and got my teeth cleaned and scraped down the road for 800 baht. Dentist says I need 2 fillings, which I'm going back for tomorrow. Still, better here where its so cheap than back in Oz. He also wanted to take out one of my wisdom teeth as apparently it had decay inside and was going to get worse. I couldn't think of anything more agonising than getting a tooth pulled (I had 4 done when I was a kid, before I had braces, and I think it's left some sort of mental scarring about dentists! I really do have some sort of dental phobia I think.) So I told him not to worry about the wisdom tooth for tomorrow, but I would come back and get the filling done.

Then off to Tukcom (The IT Shopping Mall) to buy some cables and MP3's etc. Much more user-friendly and less manic than Panthip in Bangkok.

Got back and my favourite massage girl had been BF'd for the day. Decided to get one of the other girls over for a "massage" that was about 5 minutes "massage" and 55 minutes naughty, playful sanook! :hubba:

I love these girls at the massage shop across the road - they're so lovely, and don't seem to give a shit that I want to sample all of them during my trip! :grinyes:

It's not the busiest of shops, so I think they're just happy for the business. Sometimes I buy them all fruit or ice creams or something during the day which they seem to appreciate too. They're good girls, and very very friendly. :grouphug:

So now I will sign off as it's almost time for the cricket to start on tee-wee! :thumbup: (Go the Aussies!)

So... what's on the agenda for tonight? I am curious to go to Peppermint for a drink and see what the reaction might be. Obviously, if she's told the other girls / her friends what happened, the atmosphere mightn't be that welcoming. But hey - it will save me a lot in LD's! :smirk:

Anyway, at the end of the day, I'm "the cus-to-merrr"... so I'll go wherever I want!

I *would* like to try and make the peace with J before I go home. But really... what's the point? I just hate leaving loose ends not tied up. We'll see.

As I'm running out of time, I think tonight might involve my search for: The Leggy, Peroxided-Blonde Tattoed-to-the-max, hot-pants and stilletto-wearing slut!" :grinyes:

I'll let you know how I get on.

Reckon I can find one of those in Pattaya?

:hmmm:

Thanks for reading again, guys. Hope it isn't boring you to tears, and thanks for your concern and the nice comments. Appreciate it.

Moo.

:wave:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you do go to see her make sure you get yourself wedged into a corner so that no knives or other foreign objects might find their way into your body.

Might also be a good thing to bring your own drinks too.

A bottle of piss might just find its way towards you in the way of a 'nice' cool drink.

Be strong.....stay away. She called you six times. She isn't calling to see how you're doing. I predict only bad things to happen if you go in.

If you do go to see her make sure you get yourself wedged into a corner so that no knives or other foreign objects might find their way into your body.

Might also be a good thing to bring your own drinks too.

A bottle of piss might just find its way towards you in the way of a 'nice' cool drink.

Do you both spreak from your own experience? :surprised:

Piggy...

..."This Dear Reader" has just finished reading your series of Trip reports...

Sorry for no previous comments / adulation at your amazing conquests....

We obviously have vastly different standpoints on many issues....

Who do you think would have the higher tally....in the cash for cunt stakes????

Would you have paid for more cunt in your day...

...or would J have been paid...more times for hers????

...Just wondering.....

It really strikes me like an "Italian Boy" of the 80's situation....lol

I'll fuck anything I can get my Dick into...BUT....MY Sisters...AND my future Wife MUST be Virgins...

Every girl "we" collectively fuck...is someone's daughter....and more than likely someone's sister...Chai / Mai??

To be honest I feel for J....OK...Can me ...flame me...do your farkn worst

BUT....IMHO...there are good one's out there....but just not the Italian Boy's virgin...

Piggy...the word selfish comes to mind....

Do you have siblings????

Anyway enjoy your hols...you're paying for it....

Cheers DC

DC, 7.34 pm and into the piss already?

Joking.

I do love MooNoi and believe he's genuine, but also understand your concern and allegiance to Ms J.

As I have stated elsewhere recently, I cannot look down on BGs who shag many punters in a month, while I myself shag many different girls. What is good for the gander etc..

In fact, I cannot see anything wrong with shagging multiple partners. (as long as it is SS (Safe Sex).

And with our multishagging being only lust (selfish) driven, and theirs money (Survival/ duty to PohMeh/kids etc) driven, I see their motivation as higher 'class' the ours, thus if any, I think she could look down on us rather then VV.

Not sure if Piggy intended to imply that he sees himself as a higher being then them though.

In the mean time, MN, why not SMS her a polite, somewhat contrite SMS upon leaving LOS. Something along the line of :

"Sorry I hurt your feelings, didn't intend any disrespect, needed to disengage before You (WE?) became too serious, scared about commitment. Enjoyed our time together very much, will never forget. You are a very good woman! Wish you good luck in your future."

Archived