Piggy's Pattaya Playtime - Part VII (If Looks Could Kill...)

MooNoi

....Actually, I was surprised by DS's comment, since neither did you show in your language nor in you actions a degrading punters attitude. I guess DS must have got something completely wrong....

DS probably put on his girlfriends panties by mistake and it constricted his thinking, hence his rather uncalled for comments. :dunno:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, a request please...

DS is a personal friend of mine and someone I have a lot of time for. He's a very good guy and he too, like me, wants the best for people. We just show it in different ways to each other. I was upset by his comments and I've vented my spleen so that's the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned.

However we do see the scene thru different coloured glasses.

I said I don't want these tr's to turn into a flame-a-thon, so lets just move on please.

Thanks guys.

Piggy,

Thanks mate...

Well...it was 9.30 ish...and I had dropped Ice cubes in at least a half botten of Scotch...

We both know we agree to disagree on a lot of issues....but we also know we can give each other "Shit" without it destroying our friendship...

Sorry if I hurt your feelings teerak....

Yeah...I got "Barked at" this morning for going a "Tad" over the top

...and as for Munchies comment....I can only wish I was wearing "The Kitten's" thong.....with the string separating my balls...while she.......

BUT ALAS....I'm stuck Cy Country this week

...and 1 more "True Confession"....Today is EXACTLY 1 week....since I smoked my last Cigarette

....Half of my Nic is prolly apt this week....and it ain't Dumb....LOL

Talk next week....ENJOY your last night

Cheers DC

3. Dumsoda's judgement is no doubt being impaired because of his long standing relationship with a bargirl.

doris.....you amaze me

...but just to set the record straight....I do NOT have a long standing relationship with a BG

YES...I had a reasonably long term relationship with "A" BG....but that ended long ago....

In fact WAY...before your current incarnation

It's all OK though....I just look at life through my transitional lenses....LOL

Cheers DS

Archived