Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Munchmaster

Handshake or Hug?

When I was young the only way that a man would ever greet another man was with a handshake, however as the years have passed it seems that the handshake has become less common and has been replaced, particularly between friends, with a hug.

Maybe it's my traditional Scottish Free Presbyterian upbringing but I'm definitely a hand shake guy and the vast majority of my friends / colleagues are to (at least I think they are).

Teddy and I do have a Mediterranean friend who likes to do the hug/cheek kisses thing but he knows not to do it with me, although Teddy doesn't seem to mind (actually I think he quite enjoys it). ;)

So how about you guys (and gals), don't be shy, how do you like to do it?

Tongues or a bit of good old fashioned rimming, if in a private place of course, is my preferred greeting. But as you didn't include those options in your list I voted Traditional Handshake.

Thankfully not in person or I'd have taken the chance to knee you in the balls and swipe the wallet :)

Hate man hugs

Love girl hugs

Handshake.

However, there are a few people that we have been friends for over 30+ years, been thru the thick and thin of it...if after a few years of not seeing each other, a hug may be in order.

I recently offered CTO a manhug.....that gay :dunno:

As you were probably wearing ladies clothing at the time I would say noy gay ;)