Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The_Munchmaster

Handshake or Hug?

I remember a good gay mate of mine who I hadn't seen for years giving me a huge lip licking kiss when we got togother at a drunken BBQ

I am not sure who was more surprised - me or his "partner" standing beside him

"But he's NOT GAY" excuse didn't do him any good - dam did he get nagged silly!

So far 23 traditional handshakes, 1 man hug and 2 nose rubs (that'll be DS and Moo Noi).

I'm glad to see so many handshakes, but surprised to see only one man hug as they seem to be so common these days.

One type of handshake that I hate is the double handshake. When you shake hands with someone and then they place their left hand on top of your hand. Gives me the fecking creeps that does. :mad:

Firm handshake, you can tell a lot about a man by the way he shakes hands and I tend to find the ones with limp handshakes are also spineless in work / life as a whole.

Gay high fives should have also been included. If not anyone from US has to vote none.

"Fist bumping" is pissing me off as well, way over done. I voted none of the above, as ANY contact between men could become gay.

Handshake.

However, there are a few people that we have been friends for over 30+ years, been thru the thick and thin of it...if after a few years of not seeing each other, a hug may be in order.

:yeahthat:

TH

I recently offered CTO a manhug.....that gay :dunno:

As you were probably wearing ladies clothing at the time I would say noy gay ;)

DS/DC cleaned out my wardrobe before skipping town.

If you see a bow-legged farang in a red halter and feather boa wearing diamonti stilletos running down Soi 22 they are probably stolen.