Caster Semenya

teddy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Using that logic, dropping the panties won't prove anything, I could say every person working in a bar in Thailand could be a guy.

A lot of them are.

A sports science website recently posted a article where the good doctor said it will be very difficult to determine sex/gender due to the fact that looking at external genitals is not enough and a large part of being man or woman is "what you feel like you are"...

She could be a hermaphrodite with a pussy up front and some hideous penis inside her vagina (cock fighting if you put one inside her) or she could have been born both sexes with male sexual organ later regressing. Point is, her/him dropping the panties won't prove anything with regard to (its) sex.

This is the usual line of crap. Forget the emotional/psychological "I should be a man or woman" crap. We are talking purely physical here, and there are tests to determine that with out a doubt. The physical is what gives her the advantage over others, not the psychological.

You know what HH, in my day, the girls had a more feminine look. Yeah, they were muscular but they had a shape. The track girls had more 'baby fat'.

Nowadays I'd be afraid I'd lose in a arm wrestling contest. They are cut like men. Not much softness to a lot of their looks. Today there is very little body fat.

If I slept with the average sprinter nowadays I'd feel like I was hugged up with a guy if it was dark.

The girls in volleyball I like though. Still feminine looking and legs that go on forever.

• 2 weeks later...

South African officials have stepped up their defence of Caster Semenya, warning of a "third world war" if the row over her sex stops her competing.

The 18-year-old 800m world champion has had medical tests following doubts about whether she is actually female.

South Africa's sports minister, the Reverend Makhenkesi Stofile, said: "Caster is a woman, she remains our heroine. We must protect her."

BBC Sport understands tests are likely to show Semenya has an intersex status.

That means that although she has been brought up as a girl and lives as a woman, she may prove to have both male and female sex characteristics.

Athletics world governing body the IAAF is still analysing the results of Semenya's tests and wants to discuss them with the athlete.

It has indicated that she is unlikely to be asked to return the gold medal she won in Berlin, but questions remain over her future in women's sport.

Asked what would happen if she was barred from competition, Stofile said: "I think it would be the third world war."

"We (would) go to the highest levels in contesting such a decision. I think it would be totally unfair and totally unjust.

"Neither Caster nor her family deserves this humiliation. None of them have done anything wrong. And we appeal that they be left alone.

"We have referred the matter to our lawyers to see how best her rights and interests can be protected."

Stofile was speaking after media reports in Australia claimed a source had revealed that Semenya's test results showed her to be a hermaphrodite - someone who has some or all of the primary sex characteristics of both men and women.

But South Africa's athletics president Leonard Chuene told the Star newspaper: "The IAAF told us this week that the tests are inconclusive and they could not give us the results just yet.

"So I really do not know where the Australia media got this latest one from."

Turns out she could be a hermaphrodite

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/beijing/blog/fourth_place_medal/post/Semenya-withdraws-from-race-amidst-reports-she-s?urn=oly,188930

Okay, does she have testosterone or estrogen? Again, 1:55 is a decent HS time for a male who is 18. Above average for the average HS guy. I would think that someone that trains with a guys body would do much, much better. 1:52 or 1:51.

With reports of the early findings, her backers are now changing the debate to her being publicly embarassed again and not addressing the core issue.

I wonder if 'she'? has ever dated?

Archived