Caster Semenya

teddy

I wonder if 'she'? has ever dated?

A friend on mine, back in HS, dated Jamie Lee Curtis. He never got in her pants, just petting, but claimed there was something going on down there beyond being a girl. I didn't know what to make of his story, but it was said among friends and he had only good things to say about her otherwise, so I think he meant no malice. This was years before I'd heard any other rumors about her, which are now rampant. In the end, I suppose it doesn't really matter except in sports competitions.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I have a Nixonian type of question for the her and the South Africans..."what did they know and when did they know it?"

One has to assume she's seen a doctor at some point in her life.

My other question is to you all on the forum. Assuming what has been rumored comes to fruition, would she have known there was something 'amiss'? Would she have thought of herself as a woman?

The next question is for the IAAF and the governing bodies of the sport to decide. If this rumor is proven as fact, will she stripped of the medal? Will she be allowed to compete? (doubt that). I also assume there will be new rules or more specificity about existing rules about what levels of testoserone, etc. and what is the definition of a 'female' athlete.

I do feel badly for her though. I'd want to crawl into a hole and not come out.

I don't see her getting stripped of her medals, but it wil probably inspire some sort of anatomical requirement to be a woman from now on - say a woman's internal reproductive organs. Otherwise, what's to stop khatoeys competing in events as women? Does a post-op golfer get to use the women's tees?

:hmmm:

I wonder if 'she'? has ever dated?

A friend on mine, back in HS, dated Jamie Lee Curtis. He never got in her pants, just petting, but claimed there was something going on down there beyond being a girl. I didn't know what to make of his story, but it was said among friends and he had only good things to say about her otherwise, so I think he meant no malice. This was years before I'd heard any other rumors about her, which are now rampant. In the end, I suppose it doesn't really matter except in sports competitions.

The Jamie Lee crap remains just that crap. There is NO as in NONE confirmation what so ever that any of the rumours about her are true. There were similar rumours about Mae West, some black Bond girl Grace Jones? etc all making the same claims...and all are as far as anyone knows, bullshit.

As for this "girl" Semyan (sp) what should be done? Did she know? etc...seems with no ovaries womb etc, she would never have had a period, so you would think she would have been checked by a doctor, and would have known all of this.

I'm just saying the Jamie Lee rumors (true or not) go back to at least 1975, before she was a celebrity. Of course, her parents were celebs, which is the only reason I had any idea who my friend was talking about. They went to boys/girls only prep schools whereas I went to a public HS.

My sister once saw Linford Christies cock once, just a sly glance but she said it was tiny. I understand that all sprinters have tiny cocks, big ones wouldn't allow them to run as fast because of the aerodynamics. This is a fact.

Que Munchie for a tiny cock joke.

Probably why Matt Shirvington never made it. They called him the running pendulum

Archived