2009/2010 UEFA Champions League

Faustian

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What channel(s) are broadcasting the CL games this year???

Been trying to catch some replays from last nights matches, but all they're showing are old PL games.

True Vision :mad::cussing::banghead:

yes, a friend of mine said there was nothing last night.

I watched the games in my home country :cool:

Liverpool FC 1 - 0 Debreceni VSC

Olympique Lyonnais 1 - 0 ACF Fiorentina

FC Internazionale Milano 0 - 0 FC Barcelona

FC Dynamo Kyiv 3 - 1 FC Rubin Kazan

VfB Stuttgart 1 - 1 Rangers FC

Sevilla FC 2 - 0 FC Unirea Urziceni

Olympiacos FC 1 - 0 AZ Alkmaar

R. Standard de Liège 2 - 3 Arsenal FC

Inter - Barca was rather boring to watch :whatever:

Liverpool FC 1 - 0 Debreceni VSC

Olympique Lyonnais 1 - 0 ACF Fiorentina

FC Internazionale Milano 0 - 0 FC Barcelona

FC Dynamo Kyiv 3 - 1 FC Rubin Kazan

VfB Stuttgart 1 - 1 Rangers FC

Sevilla FC 2 - 0 FC Unirea Urziceni

Olympiacos FC 1 - 0 AZ Alkmaar

R. Standard de Liège 2 - 3 Arsenal FC

Inter - Barca was rather boring to watch :whatever:

I went to the Liverpool Debrecen match last night. Worst football match, if you can call it that, that I have ever seen in my life.

I want my feckin money back :banghead:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

QF1 Lyon v Bordeaux

QF2 Bayern v Manchester United

QF3 Arsenal v Barcelona

QF4 Inter v CSKA

SF1 GF2 V QF1

SF2 QF4 V QF3

From a United Supporters perspective gotta be pleased with this draw. Before it was made I thought that if one of the big four of Arsenal, Barca, Inter and United could avoid the other three then they stood a good chance of reaching the final and this is exactly what United got.

Bayern will offer a stern test but with Second leg at home it should give United the advantage and I dont see either of the French teams putting up much of a challange in the Semi.

The other side of the draw is interesting, Barca have far more difficult games than United but they have home advantage in both games and I expect them to dispose of both Arsenal and Inter before meeting United for a rematch of last seasons final.

Bordeaux are a bogeyman team. They are sneaking up on people. They had the most points in the group stages (16 points) and their group included Juventus and Bayern Munich, the latter they beat 2-0 in Germany. They got a relatively easy draw in Olympiakos but got a tough win in Greece, won both ties. Difficult to leave Greece with a win. The greeks and turks are tought to beat at home.

They are managed by Laurent Blanc who has seen it all. He's not fazed. I think they will not only be in the Semis but could get into the final. A long shot but a legit chance I think.

Man Yoo seem to have a great chance to get back to the final. Inter did a great job with Chelsea but I don't see them going to the final.

I'd rather Arsenal get someone other than the defending champions but I'm excited at the draw. A special tie for Fabregas and Henry, who will be in the same shoes as Becks going back to Old Trafford. Henry will get a hero's welcome at Ashburton Grove (I refuse to call it the Emirates). Fabregas will be excitd to play at the Nou Camp. I actually think Barca's style fits us best. Arsenal play best in an open game. Its the overly defensive sides that give us the most trouble. Barca's style will provide opportunities for us, it just depends on how well we finish.

Archived