2009/2010 UEFA Champions League

Faustian

I was strangely confident when we played Real Madrid a few years ago.

Barca are a great team but they are a different team than last season. Not as good. Eto was a big part of their success. Ibramovich is a good player but a different player. I don't think their forward line is as good as last season. Arsenal are in form as well. I'm excited by the proposition of playing Barca, not scared of it. Arsenal are the underdogs and are supposed to lose. The pressure is on Barca.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Van Persie may be back soon but he will lack game fitness. Can only hope that he immediately starts bagging them away but unfortunately I doubt that.

Eduardo is a bit of a disappointment and so is Walcott, he's extremely fast and can rip defences apart but his delivery and finishing are way off and he seems to be a bit of a one trick wonder. His advantage is that he's still very young and can hopefully improve and become more consistent.

• 2 weeks later...

Just how good was Lionel Messi last night, or as one fan so elequently put it on a football website I read.

[color:blue]I would just like you to know that watching Messi tear Arsenal to shreds tonight was like watching a naked Eva Longoria slaughter my family with a chainsaw. It was horrific, painful and upsetting to see something I love destroyed, but the person doing it was still sexy as f**k.[/color]

Archived