Sending Kmagara etc to Australia

doris day

Probably not legal in any amount as they are unlicensed copies of brand drugs, prescription issued brand drugs. It might be a export violation but more likely it's an import issue.

Personally, I don't think it will be a problem in small (personal use) quantity. Kmagra also looks like the original pill so you can simply repackage it before sending...

Buying prescription drugs online is legal if the internet pharmacy has a qualified doctor on board to issue the script, or the drugs are bought in a country where they can be obtained over the counter without a script.

But the real risk I think is not really knowing what you are getting

Strangely Australian Customs are pretty cool about it. They say that as long as the drug are not illegal in Australia and are purchased in a non-commercial quantity they have no choice but to allow them through.

I would feel comfortable buying online and having it shipped but buying a counterfeit medicine that one is required to have a script for the actual drug (which may be moot cuz it's not the real stuff)and then shipping it to another country would make me uncomfortable if I were doing it.

Archived