Hair Cut How Much?

The_Munchmaster

So far no baldy BM's, at least none prepared to admit it. :stirthepo

Hey, this is my seventh thousand seven hundred and seventy seventh post! Surely an auspicious number somewhere in the world?

I imagine you're all thinking along the lines of, "I hope he maintains the same high standard for his next seventh thousand seven hundred and seventy seven posts." :cover:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So far no baldy BM's, at least none prepared to admit it.

Not strictly speaking bald but quite thin hair. I cut it myself as close to shaven as possible with a machine, thus saving 700 - 1000 baht (Stockholm). After all some of my forfathers came from Scotland. :cover::neener::rotl:

ALHOLK

In reply to:

So far no baldy BM's, at least none prepared to admit it.

No problem admitting it.

Shave my head with a razor every second day.

Have been doing this for the last 10 years and have saved a fortune in haircuts, shampoo and conditioner. However the razors don't come cheap so in the end I'm probably coming out even. :beer:

When I first started going to Bangkok, I paid 150 baht. The lady that I bought furniture from owed a salon next door. I got married, moved just outside of Chiang Mai and got a haircut and shave for 50 baht. Now that I live back in Kansas Ciry for at least another 6 years, I pay $15.00. I do get my Thai massages done for free by my wife, which helps out after a particularly long day of either installing or sanding a wood floor.

Somehow I doubt if your massages by your wife are free.....I am sure you have paid over the odds many times over... :)

My last one in Thailand was, as I recall, Pattaya, Soi 6. I think I paid too much.

No air conditioning. Was way too hot for the barber 'cover' that they put on you.

Sadly, I don't 'plan' a haircut. If I pass a barber, I get one. Not every day, though.

Archived