Hair Cut How Much?

The_Munchmaster

I pay between £58 and £65 depending on whether or not I get conditioner which I always do apart from once when I was going swimming after the haircut so I thought fuck it.

Works out to be around 3,600 Bht

:yikes::p:twocents::relieved::yikes:

I hope for that price you end up at least looking something like this!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

used to pay 150 in airco barber shop near Udon Thani railway station (2008) then they increased fee to 200B, have not been back since.

Tried barber shops around town, none do a decent job at 40/50B.

Had a look in Udon's Charoensri shopping mall yesterday, found a place with menu painted on the window: 190B or 220B, that was for a hair shampoo at closer look :surprised: : 190B for short hair, 220 for long hair

Think haircut was 1000B to 1500B, but I ran away from the shop before a lady could grasp me inside.

Think will return to shop near railway and pay 200B :doah:

I pay between £58 and £65 depending on whether or not I get conditioner which I always do apart from once when I was going swimming after the haircut so I thought fuck it.

Works out to be around 3,600 Bht

As soon as I looked at the poll and saw that someone had admitted to paying more than Baht 1500 I just new it had to be you.

So do you go to an upmarket gents stylist or do you go to a ladies hairdressers that also caters for men?

Works out to be around 3' date='600 Bht[/quote']

As soon as I looked at the poll and saw that someone had admitted to paying more than Baht 1500 I just new it had to be you.

So do you go to an upmarket gents stylist or do you go to a ladies hairdressers that also caters for men?

Unisex Munchie, Toni & Guy, there's one in Emirates Towers if you want to try.

Archived