Tilac Bar Hero to Zero

Ckrisg

Haven't experienced any pressure for ladydrinks (maybe I've got a harder skin for this type of thing than most because I never feel this pressure anywhere). Haven't been scammed on change (in fact, the last time I went, they forgot to charge me for a beer :thumbup: ).

I enjoy looking up at pantie-less girls but, the main trouble is that a lot of the ones that dance this way are heffers. The ones that you want to see bottomless are the coyotes and they're the ones that: a) wear too much and B) aren't barfineable. :doah:

The coyotes seem to be there to prick-tease and suck up the money and time of gullible punters who think they've got a chance. (I assume this without trying, it has to be said, but I think it's a fair guess!) I don't see the point for us.

I was there last week, found a very nice girl right away, bought her a drink and barfined her. There were requests for ladydrinks from the server I told her to get lost and check-binned. The bar seemed full of talent to me, but I didn't stay long as I was on a mission.

Archived