I Knew I was right

Mekong

People who don't Drink, Smoke or Screw Around don't live longer it just seems like it.

I sent the link to the wife today and we have just been talking about it now, she accused me of setting up a fake website and throwing Bingo in as a curveball to put her off the scent, as if I have time between playing Video Games and Swearing at them whilst Lazing About,and Getting Stressed making excuses for Avoiding Housework concurrently listening to Loud Music and drinking Fizzy (alcoholic) Drinks, Fidgeting and being generally Untidy.

She didn't understand "Fidgeting" until I explained to her that the Thai's are world champions at "Pen Spinning" wheras I tend to "doodle" a lot when in boring meetings. She admitted back that she doodles in Chinese characters writing her opinions of fellow attendees of the meeting, ie "Sunflower" for "Asshole" etc (Imagine a cat with its tail up and a sunflower it makes sense).

In my defence 99.9% of time I am home is weekends (when working in Thailand) or R'n'R when on overseas assignments, as currently after 56 days of waking up at 5AM and doing a 12 hours / day in mid 40 C temperatures I tend to be a slob when I get my ass back to BKK ... well thats my excuse.

Archived