Issan and others

FAT_AUSSIE

Lovely Nok is from Greater Korat . In case she is Khmer what do I have to look for ?

I find the Khmer influenced girls to be a lot more attractive...redish brown skin...bigger tits, and I just like them over all...did I ever mention I fell hard for one from Si Saket?

Sadly, it never worked out, and I now have a Khmer girl from The Korat area as well, odly enough named Nok...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You could spot the ethnic Cambodians in S VN easily enough - dark complexion and big tits. The Viet gals were petite, white skinned, slender and usually flat chested. :(

p.s. Well over a million Khmers are still in the Mekhong delta, which the Viets seized from Cambodia. They don't have an easy time of it either, but the Cambodian government doesn't say jackfruit about it (in contrast to the border squabbles with LOS). Nice to have a PM who was put into power by Hanoi.

>Nice to have a PM who was put into power by Hanoi.

...more like put into power by Beijing, China!

No, Flashermac was correct. Hun Sen (and Heng Samrin before him) rode into power with Hanoi's blessing and support when they kicked the Khmer Rouge's ass outta there in 1980. Beijing China?! Definitely not, as at that time the Chinese were backing the Khmer Rouge and were the mortal enemies of the Viets.

>Nice to have a PM who was put into power by Hanoi.

...more like put into power by Beijing' date=' China![/quote']

No, Flashermac was correct. Hun Sen (and Heng Samrin before him) rode into power with Hanoi's blessing and support when they kicked the Khmer Rouge's ass outta there in 1980. Beijing China?! Definitely not, as at that time the Chinese were backing the Khmer Rouge and were the mortal enemies of the Viets.

Hun Sen gave even a part of Cambodia's soil to the Viet's a few years ago, but suppressed all public discussion about it - quite contrary to the Khmer temple dispute with LOS.

Archived