Can't get to sleep . . .

unit731

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple of times/month, I take 2mg of lorazepan (prescriptive, as is most of the "good stuff"). It's a widely used sedation pill used in hospitals pre-surgery. (Also, used by Wacko Jaco :( )

Stay away from the puter an hour before u go to bed; and stay away from the TV. Read something boring.

HH

Part of everything is age, I think.

I used to have to get up once or twice per night to use the WC.

I do not have high blood pressure and never have. And I don't have low blood pressure either.

MD doctor prescribed Prazosin HCL 2MG. This is a blood pressure medicine - but the medical community found out it helps one stay asleep entire night. And it does work for me. Once asleep, I ususally stay asleep.

It's falling asleep that is my issue. I don't imbibe any alcohol outside of LOS. Although years ago, I did try one glass of red wine before bedding. Maybe I'll try that again.

Yes, a nice younger Thai gal may help. But sometimes it's difficult to find one in Farangland.

A couple of times/month, I take 2mg of lorazepan (prescriptive, as is most of the "good stuff"). It's a widely used sedation pill used in hospitals pre-surgery. (Also, used by Wacko Jaco :( )

Stay away from the puter an hour before u go to bed; and stay away from the TV. Read something boring.

HH

Wow, is that the drug M.J. took, which has a lethal rate of 30%+ (outside the operating room)?

Must be age or something.

Anyone have a problem getting to sleep at night?

And what, if anything, do you use?

I have sleeping problems more frequently recently. But I never take sleeping pills. There are thousands of stories of prescription drug addicts and often it started with sleeping pills.

As soon I start doing sports regularly (running, weight training) my sleeping problems are gone.

Also I don't sleep well when I have unsolved job problems/stress at the job.

But as said, sport reduces my sleeping and (stress) considerably.

A couple of times/month' date=' I take 2mg of lorazepan (prescriptive, as is most of the "good stuff"). It's a widely used sedation pill used in hospitals pre-surgery. (Also, used by Wacko Jaco :( )

HH[/quote']

Wow, is that the drug M.J. took, which has a lethal rate of 30%+ (outside the operating room)?

Actually, what seems to have kille Jacko was the stuff he was given AFTER the lorazapan. The combination of the two was what did him in. The second (or third) medication administered by his doctor is something that is NOT to be given outside of a hospital environment; that is why Jacko's death was ruled a homicide (death at the hands of another). His doctor should have known better; he's in deep do-do (IMO).

HH

Archived