Can't get to sleep . . .

unit731

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xanax works very well but it is considered the most addictive tranquilizer. Be very careful with that stuff, it can be a start to years of drug addiction.

I have problems getting into sleep sometimes too especially after drinking heavily for couple of days or when I'm under too much pressure at work etc. Zolpidem works well for me if exersising doesn't help, it's available in big hospital pharmacies in Thailand, you need a prescription from doctor. Be careful with that stuff too and take it only when seriously needed.

Must be age or something.

Anyone have a problem getting to sleep at night?

And what, if anything, do you use?

I have suffered from insomnia/sleep disorders for years. Some things seem to work for awhile, then they seem to stop working. Ambien made me insane, depressed etc, and I had to stop. Trazadone seems to work sometimes. Melitonin can help the Trazadone work even better. But in general, I rarely sleep more than 5 hours a day.

Exercise and diet can help as well.

I find that drinking alcohol keeps me awake but I can drink a double espresso and doze off in minutes.

When I am having a sleepless night, I try to think of something mundane such as playing a round of golf, hole by hole; or cooking a special meal, step by step. It never fails that I soon drop off to sleep.

Archived