No more Spice Club Soi 11

TroyinEwa/Perv

Now before ya'll get jumpin' on me saying you were just there or you can't believe it or you haven't heard anything, it's not closing. I have it on relatively good authority it will be changing names due the closeness in name to Spicey. It seems, so I've been told, that the police confuse the 2. Maybe that means when the big boss police says go close Spicey, the little grunt police misunderstand and go to Spice Club instead. Who knows? Anyway, new name is gonna be Climax. We'll see if my source is right.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think so. The reason could be wrong as I'm sure what I am posting is about 3rd or 4th hand info. Boss probably told mama-san, mama told the girls, the girl told me and I'm telling you. The original conversation was probably the boss telling mama-san that she needed to use the rest room. :dunno:

Not just the cops get it confused. First time I heard about that place was from a girl I picked up in Nana parking lot. She told me right after our session that she was going over to Spicy now (not Spice), that lots of girls go there this late at night (2am). She saw I was curious so she told me where it was, in the Ambassador Hotel. Checked it out the next night, and there she was.

Archived