The 2 month marriage ..

gobbledonk

"I love them whores they never judge you

What can you say when your a whore?

They cast that pearl and it don't upset 'em

They take their chances if they get 'em"

-Perry Ferrell (whores)

(btw - what's Hunter/Garcia? Is that Hunter Thompson/Jerry Garcia? -- where's the line from?)

True' date=' BUT HE married her... :dunno::dunno::dunno: Go figure some guys...now wait for the deluge of guys telling us they know a different girl, and that we shouldn't concentrate so much on the negative, or the shades of gray argument, and not all whores should be painted with the same brush etc... :banghead::banghead::banghead::dunno::dunno::dunno: [/quote']

This happens everywhere.

Hoes is hoes dude, plain and simple. This is why a never trust anything that can bleed 5 days and not die.

-Perry Ferrell (whores)

(btw - what's Hunter/Garcia? Is that Hunter Thompson/Jerry Garcia? -- where's the line from?)

The line is from the Grateful Dead song Uncle John's Band. Written by Robert Hunter and Jerry Garcia. Hunter Thompson is/was another Hero/role model of mine.

Hi! Could you PM me the name or nickname of the girl, Gobbledonk? I know it's not my business but I know a girl who married an american at that time. As far as I know she worked in Angelwitch at the time. I got some sms from other guys who's been involved with her begging me to warn the guy about her. That's how I found out she'd already married. I got the guys phonenumber but after thinking it through I decided not to do anything. Maybe that was a mistake but I just did not see what was in it for me. He'd probably think I was just another jealous guy. Your posting made me wonder if it's the same girl.

I guess there was more than just one american marrying a thaigirl in June but you never know. When I saw the wedding picture I remembered the line from Bruce Springsteens Walk like a man :"Well would they ever look so happy again. The handsome groom and his bride". I know he won't ;)

Spiff

-Perry Ferrell (whores)

If you are gonna quote someone at least spell the name correct its FARREL

NkShVT8LFuM

If you are gonna quote someone at least spell the name correct its FARREL

Mr Farrell did some time as a prostitute himself here in beautiful pristine Los Angeles prior to forming Jane's Addiction.

And they were a breath of fresh air back in the early 90s, but if there was ever a poster-child for not overdoing drugs (and yeah, there have been several), Perry is one. I saw him at Venice a few years ago in a restaurant ---> and the guy was just speaking gibberish. Was sad to see that.

-D

"Correct spelling, indeed, is one of the arts that are far more esteemed by schoolma'ams than by practical men, neck-deep in the heat and agony of the world."

-Mencken

:evil:

Archived