The New Trophy Wives: Asian Women

kamui

With you on this one Flash. Been done to death on this board and the overwhelming 'evidence' indicates western women are not worth the effort. Most won't be happy until they sport a set of balls. Generally speaking, and in my opinion, western women age quickly (AKA fucking ugly) and spend their lives trying to change you. Not my Thai missus. Feminine and happy to have me the way I am. No contest.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The article seem to angle toward men marrying women and not about two people being together. The title to the article should have read something like "wake up call to white women" btw Kamui I did'nt know you liked Marie Claire.

The women are by no means victim to these relationships, and Asian girl fettish is what? something an anglo woman cites when a Farang man enjoys being with someone of an origin alternative to the authors.

Women basically hate men who find options to their bullshit. "...Women have not yet figured out that for every woman with a "headache" there are several others who take aspirin..." I read somewhere, and it was a woman saying it!

For what ever reason, women cannot accept that there is actually a difference between men and women, and thus 100% equality is just not going to happen. There is just no making them happy.

A lot of foreign women accept the difference, work with it, and within it, and somehow make it all work. Years ago, American women burned their bras, and demanded the right to work outside the home...this handful of closet lesbos with daddy issues, soon forced other social changes on us, and the result is what was once an option to have a job/career for SOME women, became a necessity for ALL women. Now years later, they have saggy boobs and bad backs their kids are fucked up, they have no marriage/life partner, and sit around wondering why MEN fucked up their lives...they have 1/2 the jobs all the pussy and they still bitch!

Archived