Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

So, in the end, Noi won out. I simply didn't think about the Sisterz Girl, just headed straight home to the MP.

She chose not to go to the third floor, although only one of the two cubicles was used. Her argument "Ms XXXX is there, with a very old man/customer". Ms XXXX is MP queen.

Not sure what the argument was, but she was right, floor 2 was entirely empty, and that allowed me bugle time, with desired wet results.

O my God, this girl gets so hot, steam coming out of her orifices. She's been picking up on technique over the past 6 months. Her manual stimulation is now much more sophisticated then before.

She's off on a tamboun trip on Sunday, but back on Monday for our clinic visit to get her second HPV shot. I am going on to the big smoke after that, I invited her along, but can't take her back next day. I suggested bus, but she is 'scared' never took a bus from BKK to P before. Very rural innocent.

Downstairs, at the desk, I looked at the whiteboard. other 6 girls at 6.00 PM clocked up anywhere between 0 and 2 hours client time. My wonderful Noi, 5 hrs, way out before famous ms XXXXX.

I hope that, if it continues, isn't going to cause any internal problems.

I cheekily enquired "How many of these 5 hrs Fs, how many HJ? (she doesn't do BJ)

"Only you, darling, I try not to fuck too much, not good for pussy!"

Yeah, right!

but she's sweet. and loves fucking. or at least, makes a damned good play of pretending. And loves my bugle. no pretending there, wet evidence doesn't lie.

No, I'm not in love, just in lust.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was off to my big smoke visit, she didn't want to come because it meant taking the bus home from Ekamai after, which made her nervous. So I wnet alone. Saw one of my favourites at Tulips in the afternon, who gave me one of her sterling performance, GFE combined with steamy sex. Even ended up the third way, which she usually doesn't, but this time initiated.

on my list of one of 10 best fucks ever.

When I asked about her change of mind about 'the third way', she said: "I usually say I don't like, because have had a few customer who only do, Two hours non-stop boomboom Toot!. Very much pain, mai sanuk!

But now yu make me come so much alraedy, I very horney and want to. If i am very horney, No Pain and sanuk Mak!"

I suppose you can't argue with that, I didn't anyway. But she did let me take some yummy photos.

Stayed at TownLodge Soi 18, and very happy to catch up with the lovely Ms J at the bar. She reminded me I promised to do some pix one day, must make some time for that! Next time.

At ten, off to Sc, first stop SW, which is still my favourite bar. Waied there for 40 minytes to see my favourite show. During the wait, Noi phoned, her MP shift almost over, bored.

"Where are you now, darling?"

SC, same bar I took you to, waiting for the lesbian show.

"You take lady from that bar?"

Not sure yet. I prefer to take you, but you didn't want to come with me

"I am jealous now, Heung!"

Good, you wanted me jealous, now you feel it, maybe you understand why I didn't want to become jalous, no fun.

"Good night darling, have fun"

I did. During the lesbian show, one of the pericpants caught my eye, and kept it caught. She flirted with me, while her colleague ate her, then while eating her colleague, kept giving me little winks. Show over, I interviewed, she measured up. Nice Body, (no surprises here, I had plenty of chance to observe her) 29, one kid, no skidmarks, GFE, passion in her eyes. BF'd her. One more bar for a nightcap (Sheba!) . Then off home, early. Great sex, definitely a winner. Usual stuff, bugle, which did it for her, then she did me good.

Chatted for a whiel, postcoital. Had a few BF, two of them (separately would be visiting next few months, she rated them the best chance for the barexit she was looking for. Gave me her Ph Nr, but if I don't answer, I'll be with BF, please don't try then for a while.

Shorlisted her for a BKK return visit one day.

Slept, woke up in time for a secind round, then bade her farewell and tended to my tasks for that day. that was yeaterday.

Today, sudden unexpected free hour, which I went with Noi. who seemed happy with this unexpected visit. Most of our hour, we had neighbours, so we played, getting her very high up, but not over the edge, just close. Then they left, 20 mins beore the hour was up, I cranked up the bugl and she exploded over the edge, looking startled, then gratefull. My time, she wanted to try yet another untried kamaSutra thing, maybe she should take up gymnastics. Getting close, new neighbours moved in, so finished off very silently in one of theose tightclose knit missonaty fucks. But Very powerful indeed.

Loverboy hadn't phoned or sms's for two days. Maybe his phonebill is overdue and he's broke. Maybe he's pissed off at learning on Friday she had five customers. He emailed me to ask if i thought all five would have expected full service. I told him to pull in his head and stop asking stupid questions.

i don't know, and if I did I wouldn't tell him, he'd only freak out. Not good to think about.

Noi said she wanted to marry me. "Cannot, married already, as you know"

OK darling, only pootlen (joke). But I do want to.

I pretended to slap her face, she smiled at me and kissed me deeply.

ByeBye Tilac, next time....

The sage of Noi, her 18 yr old loverboy on sms, and Uncle Ikkrang the benevolent godfather and relationship counselor continues.

The young lad contacted me a few days ago in a near suicidal panic, because she hadn't responded to his loveydovey sms or calls for a while. He was definitely in a near terminal panic, wavering between committing himself to a loony bin and cursing her for being a filthy unfaithful 'working girl'.

I suggested professional help, but just at that point she finally came through and sent him sms to relieve his anxiety. (that was immediately after she'd relieved my anxiety, too, of the carnal nature, that same morning.)

She told him she'd not been able to sms him due to being incarcerated with a needy customer in a local hotel. He sounded so relieved at that news, funny, considering she told him she didn't call because she was busy fucking another guy. I suppose you've gotta be grateful for the scraps.

Then he consulted me about what I thought about the idea of him sponsoring her to not fuck customers, and would I be willing to act as monitor to verify that indeed she wouldn't fuck!

WTF!!!!

If she's stop fucking me because he sent her sponsorship, I'd certainly give him a piece of my mind. But i'd never know of course if she'd stop fucking other customers as well, and neither would he.

I was very tempted to tell him that of course I'd do that, so that at least she'd get his generous paychecks. But then he revealed the extent of his proposed monthly support, about the same amount I had recently contributed as reward for our recent 2 night stay at a local island resort.

She probably makes four or five times that monthly, so I wasn't at all surprised when she gently told him that at that rate she couldn't entirely stop fucking other customers, better he'd save his pennies to come back to see her earlier next time...

She's very gentle, in her shoes I'd have been insulted by the offer of such a paltry sum.

But the mere fact that she indeed had entered into negotiations on a sponsorship contract, does confirm she's taken another step on the road to professionalism. I just hope if she does sell out, she won't sell herself too cheaply.

In the meantime, business as usual. I'm due to see her this afternoon after a four day hiatus (four days away from her, not the action as such). Will no doubt get an update on her side of the negotiations.

But the sheer thought that I'd rat on her to satisfy his curiosity is mind boggling. I had previously clearly spelt out to him that i'd give him general background on the scene here, but not personal info on her life, that my loyalty was in the first place to her.

I suppose that one hears what one wants to hear.

>Well - monitoring would involve seeing if she'd still fuck you wouldn't it<

Of course. If he does go ahead and pays, and if she does accept, I'm pretty sure she's still continue fucking me, especially as I have no intention to tell him anything if she does.

But if she stops and becomes all pure and virginal, well good on her! Can't see it yet.

Archived