Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>That dumb-ass kid is really headed for heartbreak<

Yep! He's talking marriage. She says "He doesn't understand why I work, he doesn't understand anything, he's still a child"

This p.m. I sms'd her, saying I'd like to take her out to the ST hotel for a couple of hours.

Bucket of cold water "Sorry darling, I have period"

Shit, I should have known by now. So I reduce the booking to a one hour massage, which in fact turns into a one hour cuddle, HJ and Talkfest. (her HJ is better then her BJ).

I have been giving him some generalised info on how I work things here with my various friends, but emphasised it was general and not specifically about her, that i don't want to share personal stuff about her.

He interpreted it all as about her, and quoted me to her as "Ikkrang says you come like a train when he sucks you"

Ouch, stupid teenager. OK that's it, that's the last he's heard from me. I explain to her what I had written, and she replies ; "He doesn't understand anything."

Then "I feel I am a bad woman"

Why?

"Because he talks all the time about how he doesn't like me fucking other men, only bad girls do, he wants me to stop. He doesn't realise I do because I need money, not because I want.

Except you."

"I think I am bad woman"

Here we go again. "No darling, you are a good woman who does things she doesn't like because she cares so much for her child."

"He simply doesn't understand"

Then she said "You understand everything, you care for me. I love you, and want to marry you. I want take care you all the time"

Nooooooooo! Go wash your mouth with soap, i've forbidden the use of such language in my company.

"No tilac, i am not a good man for you, go find a nice rich younger man who is single!"

Hour's up, time to beat a quick retreat.

Some shopping, then after all that sweet talk, I need some raunchyness.

I phone MsS at Saigon Soi 6.

"Why, I come to work late, no have make -up on yet"

Never mind, I like you better without anyway.

She just arrived at work at 4.00, coming back late because of a three ay Barfine. Exhausted, legs hurt, too much walking in Nong Nooch Garden with her customer. But cheerful and happy.

She does her usual raunchy sex bit, using her superb body (best tits in Soi Sex) with her usual flair, sucking me with dedication, and doing all those things i have described her doing in previous posts. perfect cure for all the over sweetness earlier on.

In the shower, no make up at all, she looks younger then her 20 years. I tell her, she jokes "Yes, I am only 16!"

JOKE

Some times i like soft sweetness, a hint of romance and innocence, some days just raw sex.

Raw sex!

Today, I got what I deserved. Or maybe more then I had been wishing for.

I had a sudden free gap in my afternoon today, and decided since Noi had her period anyway, i'd go back to Soi 6, and see what caught my eye. Diagonally opposite Red Point, one did. Catch my eye, that is.

Shortish spiky hair, tall, apparently great tits and slim. Interview inside. name after a local apple, custard or rose. Pi'lok born , 23, no kids. stunning tits, when uncovered. And genuine. Pretty OK english, for someone who pretends to have worked bar months only, before that "Meh Ban".

Never mind the small talk, the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

And eating we did. She ate me, the first real deepthroat I've had in years. Wow, what an experience.

I turned her around for my obligatory 69, she went wild and deepthroated me again, hard to concentrate on doing my thing. Very smooth shaven, bald like a baby's bum. Prominent mons veneris, very modest labia minor.

But tasty!

Turned back on her back, she thought the Bugle was too tickatee, but loved being sucked.

She really got into the process, we explored in many positions, her getting higher and higher, switching orifices, just almost out of control. Total abandonement.

Finally ground to a halt, dripping wet, totally satisfied (I thought).

Talked for a while. Her only physical flaw is a bad scar on upper leg/hip, due to accident, otherwise a stunning body and face.

We talked, cuddled, sucked face, stroked, probed, rubbed, only to end up fucking again. We went at it for a while, then I ran out of steam, so i withdrew, she cuddled back into me with that lovely ass, and we just laid there.

But, 5 mins later, she had drawn my hands all around her body, making me stroke her everywhere, eventually I ended up massaging her mound again, she started to respond, I got hard again, and entered her from behind. She convulsed against me, I rolled on top of her and kept one hand massaging her most sensitive parts. Five more minutes of vigorous action, and I collapsed, having come a second time.

Why Ol'man, come too much?

I didn't mention Vit K

Body a 9 ( a 10 but for the bad scar) attitude 10, sex fun 10

Just good raw, unadulterated sex. No hassles, no real or pretend feelings, just lust.

She has been added to the shortlist.

Protection from the temptation to get sucked in too much by my darling Noi. I think I need that, I am starting to like her too much. This afternoon, I was torn between going to Soi 6, and going back to Noi, just for an hour's cuddle and a HJ. I am now pleased with my decision, break the addiction, for the time being.

Some times i like soft sweetness, a hint of romance and innocence, some days just raw sex.

'Sometimes one wants to walk in beautiful green pastures, sometimes one wants the rugged mountain terrain.'

-Marquis De Sade

From limited exposure to both, your ramblings kinda remind me of a toned-down and polite Sade. In a good way. Kinda.

>From limited exposure to both, your ramblings kinda remind me of a toned-down and polite Sade. In a good way. Kinda.

<

I'l take that as a compliment.

I haven't read de Sade since I was 16, and then I didn't understand him, thought he was a mad freak. Maybe I should read him again, Maybe I'll understand him ow. However, I have not the slightest urge of connecting my experiences of pleasure with pain.

I am rather surprised at myself, seemingly becoming increasingly sensitised to experiencing the actual pleasures of sex. It really seems more vivid these days.

It was a compliment.

I am rather surprised at myself, seemingly becoming increasingly sensitised to experiencing the actual pleasures of sex. It really seems more vivid these days.

:up:

And that's I meant in the comparison, not any sort of similarity in lifestyle/practices, but in the philosophical sense that Sade rebelled against the repression of his time and flat out said that sex is not some sort of benevolent ritual but a force of nature. And it should be celebrated, not shunted.

Within reason. (That's my addition). :)

I'll stop intruding on your thread now. As the great Jeff Spicoli so eloquently put it: Later Dude

Dave >flat out said that sex is not some sort of benevolent ritual but a force of nature. And it should be celebrated, not shunted.<

I'm doing my best to celebrate!

>Within reason. (That's my addition). <

Reason s of course personally defined. I'm exploring bounderies still within reason.

>I'll stop intruding on your thread now.<

By all means intrude, as long as it is topicla. This thread has grown into a bit of an ongoing blog of my 'celebration', both for my own archives, as well as for enjoyment of thos who enjoy. I also encourage sensible discussion of any issues arising.

>another great little advetnure! Hat off you to you Ikkie!<

Thanks CTO, it really is nothing most of us aren't doing when we get the opportunity.

I just wish more BM would share their adventures and modus operandi.

Archived