Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ikky,

Firstly, I think Noi needs to break it off with 18 year old lover boy. No idea if this will happen naturally, but he sounds like he's losing it. I'm not sure Noi is really into him anyway and it seems clear she doesn't view him as a long term prospect.

As regards your good self, I've no idea what to say. It seems Noi accepts you as you are. Warts and all. Knowing full well you play around. I veer from suggesting to find something new to thinking maybe you and her are perfect for each other...

Anyway, as always, thanks for the posts and read. Always enjoy hearing about your adventures.

>Firstly, I think Noi needs to break it off with 18 year old lover boy. No idea if this will happen naturally, but he sounds like he's losing it. I'm not sure Noi is really into him anyway and it seems clear she doesn't view him as a long term prospect.<

Personally, I agree with you. He admitted having had serious dope problems in the past (Addictive personality also shows in his addiction to the Noi-fantasy), He didn't think anything of barebacking working girls left right and centre (can't really plead ignorance, the Dutch have very good sex education programs),

He frequently looses it and rants and raves in a very abusive way about her, and generally is simple very immature. She maybe a bit naive, but she is 23, has a 3 yr old kid, and is rapidly getting savvy.

She is going along with the games for two reasons. One, she's bored, it seems like a fun game, to receive sms and phone calls from some young man who keeps telling her how much he loves her. It is flattering, and passes the time away when you have to sit 13 hours a day on a plastic chair waiting for customers.

Two, by letting him get hooked in, she may eventually get some Baht out of it, either as a sponsor (He was trying to arrange that last week, but underestimated what it would cost to be successful at getting her to stop doing Fs with customers)

Or as a return visitor in three months time or so, for a couple of weeks, spending money on her.

I initially found him because he was spouting off on another board about how he f..ked her without her asking for money, I told him off, as I would do anyone. Then He came back to me asking more info about her (Which i didn't give personal info, just general context), and about the scene in Pattaya and Thailand.

I guess initially I felt a bit sorry for this young lovesick lad, I've been in his shoes. Then as it went on, I tried to show him the risk of falling in love with a working girl, while also trying to protect her from being stalked by a loose cannon.

They are now so hooked in to these games, they won't stop until something implodes. I've decided to remove myself from the conversation, and will simply only deal with her. If she talks to me, I'll give her answers. if she asks me my opinion, I'll give it.

I think he's bad news for her, but she's gotta find that out through experience.

She knows he's not a LT prospect, but she can't disengage herself.

It has been an interesting ride, but I've bailed out, better things to do with my time.

Still, she's a darling, and I'm happy to continue seeing her for the time being. Roll on tomorrow afternoon....

Rolled on. Really, nothing to add except the period was over, and that was celebrated in the usual manner.

Not sure what to add, it was a blissfull experience, i love her body, the way she does things, even the dainty way she wipes herself afterwards (oops, too much detail?)

I am getting a bit frustrated though. Having had over the past few months a few overnight, and one three day stint with her, the one or two hour bouts in the MP seem very limited. Not her fault, my reality.

Maybe, it's time to refocus, and see what else there is in the world to capture my attention.

Frustrations!

Planned to see Noi this afternoon, planned a 2 hr session in our ST hotel, away from low walled indiscreet MP walls. She sms'd around 11.00 AM, "missing you", I responded "Coming 2.00, please book time'

1.20, my departure time, "SHE who must be obeyed" SWMBO, decided to come for the ride to do some shopping. Resulting traffic issues )road PT to Jomtien is in disarray due to roadworks.

2.10, she phoned "When you come" I responded 10-15 mins.

roadworks got worse, I arrived 2.32, Noi gone. "free 20 mins" quipped a co-worker. "When she go work" I asked in my increasing pidgin English.

Oh, a real ST massage!, they only advertise 1 or 2 hr massages, this must be a punter after a quick HJ.

Put a bit of a damper on. I sat and read dictionary, talked with a co-worker, found out that the quote she told me last week which I didn't get was a line from a LukThoung song "I want to be your loved one, I don't want to be your "adultress" (The one who makes you an adulterer).

Yeah, i know, can't do anything about this.

She arrived, 3.00 pm, ahead of a middle aged codger, who tried to look neutral, not wanting to show he just had his thingie tugged. She walked past me, looking equally neutral, then turned around and beamed her smile at me.

It is a difficult job, for both of us.

We went upstairs, top floor, alone. We undressed, me first, then she did, slowly. I couldn't resist being mesmerised with her naked body, my spirit soared (well, probably hormones kicked in). She grabbed what i thought was chewing gum, and put it in her mouth. My mind flashed "Breath freshener to mask her previous BJ?"

Paranoia. She doesn't do BJ, not even after 8 month with me, only under sufferance, and badly, she'll rather fuck, or prefer to HJ a client.

She straddled me and kissed me, deeply, I melted. I touched her, her juices ran, she started dryhumping me, i just lost my earlier inhibitions, and relaxed.

We continued our usual dance, soaring to wonderful heights. After she came, some others arrived nextdoors, so we continued in silence, fucking tightly without a squeak or 'plop'. When she rides me, she stares into my eyes, curious to understand the emotions she arouses in me. Conversely, when I previously sucked her, she put up a hand to shield me from seeing on her face how she responded. To no avail, because her responses were crystal clear in her muscle palpitations down below.

In the end, we go tight knit doggy. bliss follows.

Bit of chat, bit of cuddle, we skirt around sensitive subjects (my curiosity about her definition of me "Chou", Gik" , and how many others have this approx status (Unhealthy). "Only two other relative regulars, but I only want to marry YOU!".

So we decide not to talk is better. So I react, if I cannot talk, better go down on you again.

Siao Leew!

Really

well, Siao, yang mai set!

Another who identifies the distinct two stages in orgasm, like "come, but not finish"

My delay today prevented my resolve to go to ST hotel. This confirm next time we definitely will.

Last 10 minutes, I just sit and watch her gorgeous body, intersperse with her cuddling me.

I'm smitten yet on a road to nowhere.

He won't leave good enough alone!

Loverboy sent me a message today. He tried to phone/sms Noi but she wasn't available. Jumped to the conclusion she was with a punter overnight, probably me.

I wish!

If she was with me, could I please tell her he had decided to "sponsor' her, but money was delayed due to bank closures over Xmas.

So, knowing his available funds would not stop her f...ing customers (too little, that would take at least 15 K. I do think she wants to go home to be with her kid, but after recent earnings, she'd need at least 15K as incentive), he's sponsoring her to "help her".

Probably hoping it would allow her to at least reject FS requests from the bottom of the trough.

It might, so I congratulated him on his compassionate decision, to encourage him, and assured him she wasn't with me that night. If she had been, would I have mentioned it?

Good for her, another handful of suckers and she can retire.

Hope not. I like things just as they are. If only that bloody MP would provide some real private ST rooms!

I always thought siaow just means 'feels really good (in a sexy way).'

I am told that "siaow" means "climax", and "set" (sp?) means "finish".

Last April, during a very enjoyable evening with two lovelies from one of the establishments in Soi Cowboy, at an appropriate moment, I used the word "siaow". Conversation later in the evening made it quite clear that "siaow" did indeed have the informal meaning, in that context, that I believed it did.

It is amazing, and truly enjoyable, the results you can get if you tell a girl to "Come NOW!", and you say it at about the right moment. You have to have her "reasonably" close to the edge when you say it, but that isn't that difficult, given a little patience and willingness to explore. Under those circumstances, females are REMARKABLY obedient...

Archived