Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

The lovesick young man (20!) told me that she'd probably back from her trip with the interloper by today, because her period was due. Very astute! Also absolutely correct. (I suppose she could be considered cheating us both, except that I never intended to claim sole rights, I am more comfortable with shared rights, less likely to snare me into a situation I can't afford).

I dropped in for a massage, and there she was, arrived back this morning. And yes, she had her period. Today!

So our encounter was a bit more limited then usual, since she is very protective of her body when she has her 'men'. and her BJ skills suck (pun intended).

But to my amazement, she was totally frustrated at not being able to f..k and be bugled. It turns out, or so she says, that her client this week is an old bloke in his 70s, with very poor eyesight. He's just moved her in for the duration of his holidays (until early next month, she 'takes care him', but he doesn't really do sex, just the occasional HJ. Well that's her story. But it explained why she was so randy .

She complained she hadn't come for 8 days now and it was driving her insane. unfortunately, not insane enough to break her taboo though. She's going back to him Thursday, but we arranged that on Friday or Saturday, she'll make an excuse and slip out for a couple of hours, to meet me briefly to take the edge off.

No Faustian, I have no intention yet to let this one go, it suits me just fine. don't need to feel for me (yet). If it looks like an emotional wheel is about to come of (me or her), I am ready to bail at anytime. In the meantime, I enjoy soap operas.

I reminded the lovesick young man this morning that he might want to consider that his enthusiastic endorsement of her skills and low cost, by name and shop, would possibly have the effect of attracting more lecherous customers for her, whether he intended that or not.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ikky, certainly things have changed...I wonder for how long you'll be able to see her regularly. I know you are fond of her....I'd suggest decision making time may be fast approaching as to your intentions, as she'll be wanting to go somewhere. How will you feel once she's gone permanently?

I'm curious about Mr 20. Could he support her? Is he a resident in Pattaya? If so, how? Very young! And I very much wonder if he can push her buttons, as you so obviously can....! Such considerations will determine the outcome of this developing saga I'd suggest.

>Ikky, certainly things have changed...I wonder for how long you'll be able to see her regularly. I know you are fond of her....I'd suggest decision making time may be fast approaching as to your intentions, as she'll be wanting to go somewhere. How will you feel once she's gone permanently?<

No intentions, except to visit her on regular basis as opportunity arises.

Yes, I'd feel sad for myself if she gets 'privatised' but happy for her if the conditions are OK, e.g. if the guy she hooks up with is an OK guy, takes care of her, preferably marries her. That would be a ticket out for her, which IMHO opinion she deserves. I am myself not in the situation of being able to do so.

Right now, the man who has hired her services for a couple of weeks is a very elderly somewhat infirm tourist, who wants someone to take care of him in a very undemanding way, which suits her, and I don't begrudge her a few weeks of steady good income without having to put herself out too much. She'll be back on deck once he's gone home.

>I'm curious about Mr 20. Could he support her?<

No way, he's living in farangland and still 2 years to go until graduation. Mai Mi Tang.

> And I very much wonder if he can push her buttons, as you so obviously can....! <

According to her, not the buttons that make her come and gush, but he can push buttons for her, she likes him, he's cute and her age.

But she realises it's a pipedream, and he's really just a lovesick puppy. She won't last the 2 or 3 or more years until he can afford to do something about her, and she know it. She'll be snapped up by someone else by then (I hope for her).

>Such considerations will determine the outcome of this developing saga I'd suggest.<

Ah, another soap opera lover.

The curious thing is, they communicate by sms only. She doesn't speak more then 5 words of english, and english is not his mother tongue. She simply translates his sms using a dictionary, and, from the sound of it (He sends me a lot of her sms for comment or explanation) she sends her sms using the 'bargirl useful sentences book' which some of you may have read.

A wonderful collection of common phrases, including "I do not like anal sex" and "Do you want me to suck your cock' , and "I have my period today, but I can give you a blowjob"etc. Also, I suspect that some of the sms are not written or read by her, but by her older (30'ish) collegue. (the one with the big butt)

So I am a bit in quandry, whether to encourage him in his romance, or to basically try and open his eyes and give him chapter and verse about the scene in LOS, the life of a working girl, scams, daily usage etc.

So far, I've tried to walk the middle line. I don't give specific info about her (apart from having told him I bone her on regular basis, but that's just her doing her job, nothing romantic).

But i have given him some explanation about girls working to support child and parents, sense of filial duty and obligation, poverty in rural Thailand, and common scams operated to extract $$ from naive farang to fix sick buffaloes. Also explained that the likelyhood that she'd last until after his graduation and finding a lucrative employment, would be minimal. And if she'd last that long, she may not anymore be the innocent little girl she was when I first met her.

In the meantime, he sends me anxious messages, and she tells me about sms's received. Well, they are both young enough to be my grandchildren, sometimes the world works in mysterious ways. Don't think I am likely to have these conversations with my own grandchildren any time soon....

Just got back from a nice leisurely session with Noi.

She told me the lovesick puppy is 18, rather then 20. Wow, didn't know people that young cam mongering. No wonder he was a bit green and lost the plot with her.

I wonder how I myself would have coped with this scene at age 18. Not sure if I would have.

Young lover boy sent me two PM today, starting to really obsess.

I try and reassure him,

"you're not alone, it is not just your age, there are thousands of farang out there of all ages, obsessing about their tilacs online, whether the tilac is faithful, or busy banging the next client. Odds are, they're banging"

His tilac certainly was, this afternoon. But I didn't tell him that, didn't ant to rub it in. I've been in his mindspace, not fun!

Yikes! 18!

One wonders what he's thinking. At that age most young men can have the pick of the litter.

Maybe he's heading for a broken heart with her...can't see how he can support her or do anything to improve her situation.

Maybe you should ask him about his intentions? Something along the lines of...she's working to get money, to (I presume) support her family, can he supply the cash? If not, he needs to get out now....he wont listen, but it might make him think for a second or 2.

Thanks, done all that over the past few days. He's well and truly hooked. he knows it, is up and down like a Yoyo emotionally, and considering throwing his simcard out . She doesn't do mail, that would get him of the hook.

I don't blame her, she'd be bore shitless, sitting 13 hrs a day on a plastic chair outside, hailing customers, maybe in this season getting 2 customers day. Most of those boring HJ, except when I, 62 yr old stud, come along to give her my usual :-).

Last few days, babysitting a geriatric, she described her day, five hrs on the beach under an umbrella, little conversation, he has little english, so does she. Wake at 8, breakfast little walk, rest. then lunch, beach, back home. No nightlife, sleep early. And I mean sleep, maybe after a little tug.

SMS games with a hot 18 yr old bloke would be suitable entertainment, even if he doesn't come back for a year and has no money.

However, I am not sure if she's aware of how obsessed he can get, and how it can screw up his head. Difficult for me to tell her, since I can be seen by her as having a conflict of interest.

I suppose I don't envy the work of a MP girl. neither would I want to be an obsessed 18 yr old again.

Maybe, an obsessed 32 yr old, I could cope with that as long as i'd have the funds, and stay in LOS.....

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the whole story.

He's 18, first time in LOS with his parents. Sat listening to music in Soi six music bar, got chatting with the girls outside a massage shop there, kind of nextdoors. Fell on this cute 22 yr old.

He had no idea what also happens in that massage shop, what in fact it is famous for. Simply not a clue that all of the gals sitting outside there re there mainly for one reason, to earn extra by getting their clients off.

He came by at nite, didn't have a massage, but took the girl out after hours for a drink. They got on like a house on fire, she came back home with him to the hotel, and a great time was had.

He sees her again a few times over the next few days. He goes and has a massage at her shop, but doesn't pick up on the subtle hints of accidentally touching his cock, doesn't do anything more then massage.

Finds out the next day from a local fellow country man that he's also done her, and freaks out. Still no idea about MP etiquette.

When he leaves to go home, they declare eternal love (remember she has almost no English, and English is not his mothertongue. Remain in contact by sms.

He eventually works out by reading boards and finding out she doesn't answer his sms that she's banging someone else and freaks. Then asks me for advice!

He sees some of her spells, the innocent look, (pretty genuine IMHO) the evasion about 'what were you doing when i phoned", and feels betrayed by a third world prostitute, freaks and hollers.

It took some serious email counselling to get him off the ceiling.

I suggest he may want to leave it alone, but it's an itch he cannot stop scratching. So I suggest groundrules, don't ask about her work, don't show jealousy, don't hassle her when she's not answering for a few days, just go with the flow. And don't ask me too many personal questions.

And then suggest if he does come back, not to see her at her workplace, but take her elsewhere, away from this city of sin, to a more neutral place for a holiday.

Totally innocent. How can any responsible parent bring an innocent young boy to Pattaya. Tut tut, what's the world coming to.

I get her side too, of course. She does seem to like him, but realises it's gonna be a long time project before it will eve go anywhere, and she's realistic enough to know it may never fly. Still, worth a punt, and she's got little else to do.

I may insist they make me God(grand)father when the time comes.

Archived