Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

You're getting very deep here CTO, But I do get what you mean. Besides, there's no such a thing as "just a little bit pregnant".

Caught up with her this afternoon. She was pretty shaken. I had told her off in no uncertain terms by sms earlier, and she got scared that maybe I'd follow through with earlier statement that if she f..d anyone without condom, I'd not come back.

Great relief at seeing me, profuse apologies and tears, citing undue pressure and lovesick pink glasses for her error. Swore on the bible and her baby that she'd cover up forever after until death (well, that bible I made up of course), then proceeded to shag me silly as sign of repentence.

Loverboy had been given his marching orders (don't darken my doorstep ever again, you cad) by a long sms, written by a friend (haidresser down the road, retired MP worker, who speaks and writes good english). I knew, he copied it to me yesterday, in deep gloom.

I explained to him she couldn't handle the emotional rollercoaster of a distant relationship, knowing your lover is perpetually jealous because his woman fucks other men for a living. He then admitted neither could he handle that knowledge. The fact that I am one of those that caused his miserable jealousy didn't seem to get in the way of his need to confide in me and ask for counsel.

Sometimes I feel like a character in some Shakespearean comedy.

But after her tears were dried and the repentance ceremony completed (with condom, I may add), we discussed the options for our three day getaway weekend end of this month. Her best frien and advisor, Ms P, has a German sponsor coming over at the same time, and MsXX suggested we may want to go somewhere together, like one of the islands. I had suggested a trip away from Pattaya, Not sure where, but when she suggested Koh Lan, I suddenly remembered a TR somewhere about Koh Samet, and offered that. My initial interpretation of her bringing up Ms P to join us was "Do I want to go on a trip with two birds?", but when the sponsor was added it made sense. While MsXX and i communicate reasonably OK, three days in a row could make pidgin Thai and pidgin english a bit taxing, and some company may ease the way.

So I left her in high spirits, tears dried, looking forward to he future. And a back-up supply of condoms in her MP locker and handag, for contingencies.

Anyone here have ideas for a nice place to stay on Koh Samet?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She claims to have very few customers she has sex with. First she said "Only you", but when I pushed a bit, she said "almost only you".

this kinda sums up thailand for me!

the kid is young and dumb.....or perhaps naieve is a better word...comes with the territory.

thai girl (whether p4p or not) has multiple clients/lovers...par for the course. even here in australia its rare..probably impossible to find a hot girl who even if she has a boyfriend doesn't also have other guys making plays/banging her/constantly on her mind. its something i've come to expect. all girls are butterflies its just that you may have her to yourself for a period of time...but it'll never be just you banging her for long....

I had one for a year; a great girl who understood my situation. I always made it clear that if someone good came along who was willing to sign on the line, that she should go for it and that there would be no recriminations on my part. Well, that happened: she now lives like a queen in Norway with a guy who really cares for her and every time I see a news item about Norway or an Oslo weather report, I get a pang, the feeling of loss just never, completely disappears.

We are, after all, not that many years removed from the caves.

Well put. The pangs, the occasional sense of loss you endure in life, those damning reactions you thought you ditched pushing through adolescence... part of what defines us. Gratefully so. Hope to never stray too far from the caves.

Dave32 >The pangs, the occasional sense of loss you endure in life, those damning reactions you thought you ditched pushing through adolescence... part of what defines us. Gratefully so.<

That's what i like about my affection for MsXX, the fact that i feel the pangs means I haven't totally descended to the level of a heartless monger, who just fucks without taking notice of the person he's with.

Personally I can't understand those who don't develop at least some sort of feelings for people they have sex with. Mind you, it isn't just mongers... the young people I'm surrounded with here in Australia are actually what i call 'sport fuckers'..particularly the girls.....they fuck and are often heard saying how much they hate it when a man says to them 'are you my girlfriend now?' after one night of frenzied horizontal activity. I don't understand the young anymore I think I have officially passed my youth.

Well I think sport fucking is fine. I mean you see couples who stick together in other sports. It's rare for ice skating pairs to change partners and most tennis doubles tend to stick with the same partners for a long period of time, doesn't make it less of a sport. Same goes for fucking I'd say, just because you stick with one partner for a long time should neither reduce your enjoyment nor stop you from wanting to always give the best possible performance and acheive new goals. Your sportfucking partner might not necessarily be your life partner or whatever but hey lets keep sport and relationships on seperate levels after all sportfucking is, well, only sport.

Saw MsXX this pm, she was a box of birds, cheerful, playful, and passionate. The only drawback was that two cubicles along, her boss was asleep. Boss is a thai woman in mid 30's I think, from what i gather set up in this business by her scandinavian BF.

They always play a surface game in that place, Ssst, be quiet, don't let anyone else know we're fucking...

But this pm when I was being quietly discreet because of sleeping boss nextdoors, Noi giggled and said softly. "Is OK, boss knows"

Of course she knows, dummy, this is her business, she reads english and the internet, she can see the traces. this is her business. For what reason do you think she makes all of you have a monthly medical test? For massage?

No I didn't say that. Keep up appearances.

But this girl does drive me wild. She gets sooo wet!

And I don't quite understand (but I'm not entirely a naive newbie,) but I can swear she both gets turned on as well as comes frequently. Turned on? By a 60+ yr old bloke, slightly balding and with a modest beerbelly?

Yes, she does. All I can think of that maybe her first (Only, according to her) thai BF didn't really care about her pleasure, and she's with me exploring physical terrain she's never covered before. She seems totally obsessed with sex, pushing boundaries, with an energy beyond mine. That, while almost non-stop kissing me, with the intensity of a teenager, wanting to look into my eyes while she does it.

This can't last. But I'll enjoy the ride while it does.

Aw, shucks! (blush)

I know I am not the worst looking 60+year old in town, but I was looking at it from the POV of a 23 year old. Cannot for the life of me think why she's get turned on by someone who could be her granddad.

Still, not complaining.

Yesterday she told me she wanted to stop boom boom other farang, (except for me), just give them a HJ when requested.

I suggested that she modify that decision, and decide on a case by case basis, if the farang was clean smelling, relatively friendly and JaiDee, and she felt in the mood, why not. She could decide to rule out anyone that didn't meet those criteria, but ruling them all out would also lower her chances of snaring a LT boyfriend or husband.

Besides, I confirmed once again that I could make it at the most twice a week for an hour or two, so that may not be enough to meet her healthy appetite. She retorted that if she'd only fuck once or twice a week, she'd be more horny next time I'd visit, then if she'd do it more often.

I can't argue with that, but don't want her to see me as special.

Anyway, it could well be all bullshit, while she merrily fucks anyone who enters her cubicle. Who knows!

No doubt I'll find out when the next naive farang posts a glowing report on some board or other.....

I am not lying awake over it though.

Archived