Little massage gal spreading her wings?

Encore

Just got an answer from the young man about a concern I had:

I found out he'd been screwing her without condom! If that were the only gal he'd screwed in P, or ever, I wouldn't be too worried, because she really hasn't had that much mileage to date.

But the night before he'd done a 'bargirl' bareback as well, so he's a stupid twit who puts his women at risk.

I don't give a stuff if he catches a disease and dies of it, but sure as hell don't want my relatively innocent young ladyfriend to do the same, she's got a kid at home who needs her mum!

Now, I want to whisk off the lady in question to get thouroughly checked. I know the employer sends them off once a month for a check up, but that maybe with some incompetent local quack, who signs a bit of paper if you pay them money. I want a proper check.

Who here can tell me a reliable STD check facility in Pattaya?

I have used Bangkok-Pattaya hospital on Sukhumvit for other things, but not only are they very expensive, I'm not always sure they're actually all that good.

Second question: I know I can test for syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV, and some other things is they are active.

What else?

The silly twit said he went to the dr in his homecountry afterward, and was cleared. He was here about six weeks ago. I said " did they tell you to come back for a three months HIV check?", he said " No, why?"

Incompetent negligent quacks!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who here can tell me a reliable STD check facility in Pattaya?

I have used Bangkok-Pattaya hospital on Sukhumvit for other things, but not only are they very expensive, I'm not always sure they're actually all that good.

Loma Clinic in Naklua, Just past Dolphin Roundabout and look for the big green cross on the right hand side. Has a STD test/ HIV test sticker on the door. Urine and blood tests.. 1000 baht or therabouts.

At least you know what he was doing so you need to be careful with her now.

I see you're going to have her checked out - thats a good idea too. Hope she agrees to go along with that.

Keep us informed as you have done up to this.

The 18 year old must be some dim wit. He won't last too long if he keeps doing whats he's doing.

As they say

Those who dip their wick will pay for the oil.

I ran my little test on her a few month ago, I said just before entering her, when she was pretty steamed up, 'I don't really like condoms. Now I've known you for a while, and take good care of you, how about we do it without today? '

I had no intentions at all to actually do that, although I'd love to.

She said 'sorry, cannot'.

So i laid it on a bit more "Please darling, I want it so much, I will give you really big tip"

"Sorry, I want also, but cannot"

So I said: "What if customer comes along and offers you 5000 Bt to fuck one time no condom?'

"Cannot, have baby, not good if I get sick and die"

That was a pretty resounding pass IMHO.

She claims to have very few customers she has sex with. First she said "Only you", but when I pushed a bit, she said "almost only you".

He told me in fine detail how they'd got it on the first time, in his eyes it wasn't a commercial transaction at all, but a bit of seduction, then a mutually agreed coupling. He had no condoms, they were both hot, she was obviously over the top finding a good looking young farang of almost her age, rather then all her other clients, usually 50+, very rarely below 40. It was in his hotel, where he smuggled her in after his parents went to sleep, great romantic setting, away from work premises, he begged her " I have no condom". She then consented.

Under the circumstances, i can completely understand, even if it is stupid. Cannot understand why they kept doing it without, suppose they thought if something goes wrong, it already is.

But I tend to believe he this was only this guy, although i've put the fear of God in her now. I told her that she knows i also know some of her other clients, and if i ever know from any of them that she does the same, I'll never come back.

Currently, I am one of her best clients, and the most regular over a 6 month period. I think I'll play it by ear and give her the benefit of the doubt for a while...

Archived