Will she go or will she stay?

fool

Ok. Well my user name sort of says it all I guess so don’t bother with the obvious.

I have a thing going with a Thai Miss who worked ago-go but no longer does, pretty much thanks to me. She still has two other guys she talks to and I know she has plans to see both of them in due course. The thing is, whilst I don’t really want this to happen if I broach the subject I have the feeling I’ll come off worst. Really I don’t want to lose her and though I don’t need this extra baggage, having her walk off in a huff would not leave me satisfied. What to do?

So what’s the deal? If I come clean with all the info I have on her and her activities will she walk off in a huff or will she recognize that I still need to be maintained? What are my chances to turn her from the dark side? Has anybody here ever done that? Or has everyone only ever given up and gone in search of a ‘different’ one?

Yeah yeah I’m a pussy, but come on, help me out here, just feeling a tad low today ok.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She probably realizes you need her more than she needs you. You are the weak one, she is strong and takes advantage, because she thinks/knows you are whipped. If it came to a confrontation she probably knows/feels she will win. Why? Because she knows you need her. As long as she knows that... nothing will change and you will be miserable, as, nothing will change.

Sorry to be blunt, but you asked for an opinion and an answer to your 'problem'.

As for what you should do, well, you know the answer to that, but are afraid you will lose her. She knows this.

It's all up to you, Fool.

Afraid to lose her? Brother, you do not even have her.

JMHO. FWIW.

The Thai economy is not the best, high unemployment, bars are empty, the ladies are "hungry"...a HUGE plus for us hansum men.

Make a trip to visit a friend in the hospital and like WOW, a few hundred lovely ladies working there, for starters....MBK is always good for a look about and to snatch a lady or three...Emporium, more ladies...etc.

In other words, many lovely, willing, eager ladies to be found in LOS...go for it!!!

Thanks guys, Cent, you really touched it I think. your first sentence probably says it all, my need is greater than hers. That's likely true. What I don't get is why I would happily crawl a million miles, over broken glass and dog turd, just to smell the shit on her shoes, what has she done to me?

What is her need? At nearly 30 and with no other prospects I'd say she has to be angling for the long game. What chance the once or twice a year visitor is up for that?

Thing is, knowing what I know and confronting her would not cause me to cut and run, I'd like to think I'm understanding, just in need of clarification. But would she react negatively and tell me to piss off?

Yup there really are a million more out there, maybe two million, but I'm not interested. I want THIS one. At least I want her to understand that if she will just cool her heels a bit she can get it all. Hmm, I guess that's it right, she want's the commitment that I can't yet quite make

Fool, how much do you like this lady? Like *really* like this lady?

That's quite astute. I ***REALLY*** do like her, even though she might be a mere Thai go-go whore and I a mighty farang, I really do feel strongly (like is way too simplistic) about her.

I guess I'm fucked, right?

fool you're not (getting) fucked (good enough) which is probably the main root cause to begin with.

so as a first resort you need to get at least as much good fucking as she does to even have a chance of levelling the playing field OK?

well even if you manage that & get back to her then it's all OK. I guess she won't kick you out, but also she wont be able to make you 'understand' & also she wont stop her 'naughty' ways even if she agrees to.

now where does that leave you mr fool?

well dont worry just continue to get as much out of your beloved miss gogo whore & at the same time do meet the next enhanced model on your next visit & thus expand your 'portefolio' & that way none the wiser at least you're less vulnerable with less needs of commitments (that you cant & shouldn't do as you definitely dont know the girl well eneough given the obvious distance of residence et all...

enjoy! :beer:

A reality check, from your standpoint, might be in order. You can't be a 33% sponsor and expect 100% loyalty, or even a glimpse of it.

I'm not suggesting you up the ante to 100% because you might still wind up back at 33% (sponsorship $ has no limits!).

What I AM suggesting is you take stock of your place in the relationship and deal with her as the customer you are, rather than a suitor. You might just find she'll openly discuss her business and everything else with you without any confrontational questions from your side. You're the one making a game out of it - these girls are far more practical (pragmatic?) than we are. (Haven't you ever been with a bargirl who went on about her wonderful farang sponsors between shags?) A real relationship might develop and from that point you can decide whether or not to go all in.

I'm not trying to be mean or nasty, but treating prostitutes like prom queens is just silly. I only know that because I've done it. :doah:

Archived