Will she go or will she stay?

fool

I like it, sounds like a plan.

No, I guess I haven't moved on, at least not yet and I'm certainly thinking that the best cure for a bad girl is another one, or two as you say.

As it stands right now I will not contact her but I suspect in due course she will start to lay it on, that will be when it gets hard.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ditto that ...

The fact that you wish to seek revenge means that you have not moved on, nor could you, since there has not been enough time that has not elapsed since the breakup.

Time does heals all.

Yep yep. The "I'm gonna get you back" revenge in this kinda situation only means she still has power over you. The best move on your part (and the best true revenge) is indifference. You seem to have an emotional investment, own the fact that it's not worthwhile and -- cut the cord. Time will soothe the bruise to your pride.

And to help that process along, sure ain't nothing wrong with a nubile princess or two... or three...

Indeed, some good words. The money I could care less about, the time, well it's a pain and I'd rather not think of the lost oportunities, but yes, the emotional investment, that's what really grates here. I would have done good for this one, she really could have waved the winning lottery ticket. What a shame. I know it's over, I will not give in but she will always hold a special place, really, she was/is that significant. But I'm not sure about the pride thing, unless that's something I don't understand. So far as revenge is concerned it's somewhat tempered by hoping to suggest that the others in this game get a heads up before they too get burned. I could of course care less about them but then again I'd be grateful for the heads up if I was in their position. After that, up to them!

Ikkie - agree 100% - It's a job - your the customer - How often do people go to the supermarket and fall in love - don't do it here when your a customer

Indeed...the thing is, you cannot get revenge on these girls, they just fail to see it that way, or to put the 2 together. Instead, they instantly become the victim, and plot to get you back, and YOU/WE will lose.

Always surprises me when guys confuse paying whores for sex with having "a real relationship."

Indeed, some good words. The money I could care less about, the time, well it's a pain and I'd rather not think of the lost oportunities, but yes, the emotional investment, that's what really grates here. I would have done good for this one, she really could have waved the winning lottery ticket. What a shame. I know it's over, I will not give in but she will always hold a special place, really, she was/is that significant. But I'm not sure about the pride thing, unless that's something I don't understand. So far as revenge is concerned it's somewhat tempered by hoping to suggest that the others in this game get a heads up before they too get burned. I could of course care less about them but then again I'd be grateful for the heads up if I was in their position. After that, up to them!

Dude, you are still WAAAAY too over-invested in this. Let it go.

In the immortal words of John Belushi: "My advice to you is to start drinking heavily".

But I'm not sure about the pride thing' date=' unless that's something I don't understand. So far as revenge is concerned it's somewhat tempered by hoping to suggest that the others in this game get a heads up before they too get burned. I could of course care less about them but then again I'd be grateful for the heads up if I was in their position. After that, up to them![/quote']

Dude, you are still WAAAAY too over-invested in this. Let it go.

In the immortal words of John Belushi: "My advice to you is to start drinking heavily".

THIS -- is cinematic orgasm: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9JYq-mXprw

And Mr F., you seem like a nice good-intentioned guy. The pride thing is --> when you're really into someone and they're not into you, it can be a blow to pride. That's everyone.

You can't force that shit or make people change. Human Behavior101. Hence people telling you to let go. They're right. Bite the bullet, the emotion will subside, and that's that. Don't prolong it, plot revenge, and what-not. It's pointless and it's going to be f*cked up.

As for now... remember the teachings of the good Lord and go out --> be fruitful, and multiply (that's symbolically of course, please use protection in all your procreative endeavors).

I'm glad we had this little chat. :)

Archived