Will she go or will she stay?

fool

fool you need to read Piggy's trip reports....very educational on how to deal with BG's

I wouldn't quite go that far myself, but thanks for the compliment! :doah:

I still get sms's from Miss J about 4 or 5 days per week and at least one email every week. Not a single one of them asking for a single baht.

Makes you wonder sometimes. Strange creatures, bar girls. :hmmm:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You've spent far to much time with DC this trip when you give advice like that!

DC is just starting to ...Learn the ropes....hehehehehehehehehehe

Farrrrrk I love this Cuntry

"MY" little coffee shop girl is just starting to "Blossom"

Latte yen....is now RED hot

I'm actually sitting ...sipping Lattes with 3 of them right now...all eminently doable

YES..................

Cheers DC

fool you need to read Piggy's trip reports....very educational on how to deal with BG's

I wouldn't quite go that far myself' date=' but thanks for the compliment! :doah:

I still get sms's from Miss J about 4 or 5 days per week and at least one email every week. Not a single one of them asking for a single baht.

Makes you wonder sometimes. Strange creatures, bar girls. :hmmm:

[/quote']

You hansum man...she lub you too mutt...

Right, enough. She's toast, no more.

I got some other info through somebody else and after checking it out I really don't want anymore of her. Such a real shame she could have had the lot. Yes I feel like crap, bad enough to maybe do something dumb, I'm not normally revenge minded but I feel so badly treated it just pisses me off. It's not the money, shit I'd spend that on other women anyway, it's more the waste of my time and the damage it's done to me so that it will be that much harder to believe a really sincere one. Fuck I would really like to shop her to her other sponsors, at least clue them in a bit. I bet that would make her feel a bit how I do.

Okay sorted, back to shopping.

I guess once a whore always a whore.

OK, you think you're in remission, but you ain't cured yet. Stick to your resolve, and go and get another root.

How do I know? I was in the same position as you once with my ex. All tears and forgiveness, then the relationship dragged on for another 18 months. She did the same thing again. Caught her red handed this time though. I finally booted her out.

My ex is now married to another fool back in farangland with a 5 year old son by him, and a 6 million baht house built for Mama back in Issan. She's got it made, but still rings me a couple of times a year, keeping me warm till her current money well dries up.

Incorrigible. Don't walk away, mate... RUN!

:beer:

Archived