Will she go or will she stay?

fool

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cent pretty much nailed it, but lots of other advice, which should be read over and over.

Dear Mr Fool. You are buggered. You are obsessed, over someone who isn't feeling the same as you.

Now, don't you think you deserve more than that?

Are you really that ugly/insignificant/useless that you deserve a one sided, business deal, which you justify and reframe as love? But only on your part...

Don't you think you deserve a relationship based on mutual attraction/interest and for gods sake, a bit of trust and faithfulness? Not much to ask is it?

Btw, lots calling her an ex-whore. She isn't, she very much a whore at present.

The future? Will she change? Nahhhhh. She's holding out for a better deal.....and you aren't it. This girl wants something, but you aren't it.

Walk.

She's a fucking nightmare and disaster in the making.

She's got you by the balls and is having a nice chow down on them. I guess you like your balls? By the time she's done, you'll have very little left of them.

Walk.

You'll feel shit for a while. Then you'll be fine.

Walk!

Right, enough. She's toast, no more.

I got some other info through somebody else and after checking it out I really don't want anymore of her. Such a real shame she could have had the lot. Yes I feel like crap, bad enough to maybe do something dumb, I'm not normally revenge minded but I feel so badly treated it just pisses me off. It's not the money, shit I'd spend that on other women anyway, it's more the waste of my time and the damage it's done to me so that it will be that much harder to believe a really sincere one. Fuck I would really like to shop her to her other sponsors, at least clue them in a bit. I bet that would make her feel a bit how I do.

Okay sorted, back to shopping.

I guess once a whore always a whore.

Right, enough. She's toast, no more.

I got some other info through somebody else and after checking it out I really don't want anymore of her. Such a real shame she could have had the lot. Yes I feel like crap, bad enough to maybe do something dumb, I'm not normally revenge minded but I feel so badly treated it just pisses me off. It's not the money, shit I'd spend that on other women anyway, it's more the waste of my time and the damage it's done to me so that it will be that much harder to believe a really sincere one. Fuck I would really like to shop her to her other sponsors, at least clue them in a bit. I bet that would make her feel a bit how I do.

Okay sorted, back to shopping.

I guess once a whore always a whore.

Welcome to the Si Saket highway! As for revenge...well it won't make her feel like you do...it will just piss her off because it is taking money away from her and all her other bullshit logic. Whores. women in general, in their own minds are just never wrong on this type of shit.

What I find totally surprising is that you couldn't have worked out all this for yourself!

Anyway glad that you're now going to make the right decision.

I think I did work it out, just didn't want to admit it to myself. I was almost prepared to put up with the others as they were and with my own situation but learning about the husband and kid (you'd never know looking at the body), well that really freaked me a bit.

Welcome to the Si Saket highway! As for revenge...well it won't make her feel like you do...it will just piss her off because it is taking money away from her and all her other bullshit logic. Whores. women in general, in their own minds are just never wrong on this type of shit.

I hear ya. If it pisses her off then we would kinda feel the same plus she would feel the pain of that like I feel pain. Would pretty much ensure she would have to go back to a pole and I know that would really piss her off.

Ditto that ...

The fact that you wish to seek revenge means that you have not moved on, nor could you, since there has not been enough time that has not elapsed since the breakup.

Time does heals all.

If you have the money, spend it on getting two gorgeous girls, then hire a nice Mercedes, then pull up near where she walks, have yourself leaning against the car as these two young and sexy nubiles girls are kissing you on either side of the cheeks. Then have one girl hope in the back, the other in the front, have the one in the front lower her head down to your lap, as you start the car and drive off into the sunset, wave at your ex and blow her a kiss.

Ps ... Since you have paid for the girls already, knock your self out and have some fun with them, way into the early morning.

Archived