What to look for?

fool

Settle down, bust - I would hope that you and I can agree to disagree. Sadly for fool, I dont disagree with you in this case. He needs to look in the mirror before he starts looking at any more women, Thai or otherwise, but then we said that about another long-suffering former board member and he seems to have found his feet. That reminds me - I need to buy a ticket in tomorrow nights Lotto ! :evil:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WF' date=' I notice you failed to mention a vagina in your list of physical wants...worrying my friend, worrying... :neener: [/quote']

As long as he's "down there" he might as well check for surgical scars too ...

Who was the katoey shagger here who swore they could do such a good job making a pussy even a doctor couldn't tell the difference?

"and one of their cardinal rules is maintaining harmony and pleasantness in social interactions."

Exactly true, and this is something many foreigners do not seem to understand and makes them think that because a Thai woman is pleasant, polite, and even smiles at them that they actually have a chance with her of bedding her. Thai women are for the most part very feminine as well, like to flirt, and usually will try their best to make any interaction pleasant for you and not cause any loss of face for all parties. This does not mean she wants to fuck you, guys. She is just being a Thai woman. It's her culture, her upbringing, her religion, her behavioral 'training' in how she is supposed to act toward others in social situations.

"Hey man, did you see that? She smiled at me. I think she likes me! I think I can fuck her."

Get a grip there Don Juan. :shakehead:doah::rolleyes:

Archived