What to look for?

fool

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, it can be. And they will converse with you out of politeness. It does not mean they want to go to bed with you though, as many seem to think. Some may well like you, or be interested in you, or may even want to fuck you. :content: I am talking non-BGs here you understand.

I have seen so many farangs here though that seem to think all the women here are avaialable for sex. They seem to mistake good manners and politeness and Thai feminine charm and a bright natural smile and normal Thai friendliness as a sign the woman will go to bed with them and they have 'a chance', when really nothing could be further from the truth of it.

Most Thai women would never be so impolite as to not acknowledge you and your conversation. It doesn't however mean they always want to go to bed with a fat old farang or enjoy his clumsy advances and ignorant sexual innuendos, bar Thai, and blather does it?

Mate - your never going to fuck/form a love life/buy dinner with anyone until you talk to them.

Point I am making is to get to where ever you want to go - rightly or wrongly - you have to start with a form of "Hello"

Responding to a smile is the way to do so.

Give people a chance - I took the advice of a very old timer and I can't handle the amount of "friends" I have from coffee shop girls to house wifes.

It has to start somewhere is all I am saying.

I think the real angle of success is if you live here or come often enough to make it viable.

A once or twice a year tourist isn't going to pick up a stranger that easily - not impossible - but harder

PS - I do understand your point but think your inflating the numbers - most people couldn't be arsed trying to get a NGTG! To much real effort and the time frame to get from smile to somewhere interesting can be weeks or 2 and 1/2 years

In fact I am trying to convince more people to try NGTG's rather than just whoring - by that I mean Farangs living here

Mate - your never going to fuck/form a love life/buy dinner with anyone until you talk to them.

Point I am making is to get to where ever you want to go - rightly or wrongly - you have to start with a form of "Hello"

Responding to a smile is the way to do so.

Give people a chance - I took the advice of a very old timer and I can't handle the amount of "friends" I have from coffee shop girls to house wifes.

It has to start somewhere is all I am saying.

I think the real angle of success is if you live here or come often enough to make it viable.

A once or twice a year tourist isn't going to pick up a stranger that easily - not impossible - but harder

Oh, I understand what you are saying, and yes, you can't blame a guy for trying. But, some guys do get this mindset after being such Don Juans in the bar scene that all they have to do is charm the lasses here, any lass, and they will be able to get laid, when all that is really happening is the women are being polite, being Thai.

Numbers? I don't think I mentioned any numbers, but it happens far more often than you think, I think. :) Many Thai women are looking for a farang mate for various reasons, mainly financial I suspect, and due to the supposed myth they seem to believe that farang men are less likely to cheat on them once in a relationship, and many will give you more than just the time of day. It is what makes many men we know and that come here think they have a chance to score with a GTG. When actually the women (most) they do score with are fringe players and far from actually being a GTG.

And yes, living here has much higher odds of finding a successful tryst or two, as does frequent visiting, especially longer stay visits.

"I took the advice of a very old timer and I can't handle the amount of "friends" I have from coffee shop girls to house wifes."

Are they 'friends' or conquests? Someone to flirt with, and tease, and have fun with, or ones you have had sex with (I do include BJs as sex :-) )? There is a difference.

Many Thai women love to flirt, love having a farang male 'friend', love the idea of having a farang husband, boyfriend, gik, or even one to father a look krueng child for them. There are many possibilities here really for a farang guy that lives here, even more so the better they can speak the language and that know what the limits are. Less so for the 2 week tourists, unless they are Tom Cruise types with some cash and flash and style (of which there are some, admittedly).

Also, over the years here things have changed somewhat and this has become much easier, especially in Bangkok and the more cosmopolitan cities, to do.

I'd also add that many women here are not that sophisticated and are extremely gullible in many ways. Easy prey for the more morally deficient farang Don Juans out there. :shifty:

PS - I do understand your point but think your inflating the numbers - most people couldn't be arsed trying to get a NGTG! To much real effort and the time frame to get from smile to somewhere interesting can be weeks or 2 and 1/2 years

In fact I am trying to convince more people to try NGTG's rather than just whoring - by that I mean Farangs living here

NGTGs being NON Good Girls? Right? And as I said, what numbers?

Most guys coming here go after the pros in the bars. As you say, many couldn't be bothered to waste the time on going after the GTGs and the NGTGs (which though can be done might take more time than they are willing to invest). Actually the GTG hunters are mainly expats who have the time, some language skills, etc. to make it worthwhile. And yes, there are non good girls enough to make this a worthwhile endeavor for those looking to do this.

The possibilities are definitely there. I see it all the time. Their biggest problem in doing so is when, and/or if, their wives catch them. 555555555! And most of them are married. (And I couldn't care less what a guy gets up to, married or not). And NGTGs are a real source for these guys looking for something other than an actual bar girl. Sanuk is a big factor and Thai women do like a sanuk guy for a fling. No question about it.

Having just got burned I need a replacement.

I'm not looking to get laid here and now. Heck the last one was a regular date for 3 months before we got beyond first base. But I only want a BG, don't give me this GTG crap, I'm too old and I don't get it anyway.

Then again, what should I be looking for? Taking 30 as the dividing line I'd say

I think your problem is that the only variables you see are age, and GTG-status. (Aside from the mindset that you need so have someone, and that the way to obtain someone involves interviews, like a job interview.)

Odd as it may seem, working girls (or women in general, even) aren't some borg-like entity all with the same hive-mind. Stop dividing up women in GTG and Non-GTG segments. And what's 'good' anyway; being born into money is always 'good' apparently, and keeping your kids in school by renting out your ass is 'bad'.

If I were you I would indeed not focus on very young girls if you are indeed getting on a bit in years as per your original post. Be open to women in non-bar jobs but without labeling them as a different species; they're busting their ass for the same reasons, and their goals in life are similar. Same applies to women who do work in bars; this in itself doesn't make them suitable or unsuitable.

I'd pitch for just about any mature girl, catch fish with both hands and be open to get to know any single woman; they'd have to be single though, which is not likely for many bar girls, especially the younger ones.

And don't approach it with any kind of mindset that would leave you 'burnt' if it doesn't work out; sometimes it just doesn't work out, it happens, and shouldn't leave anyone burnt.

Archived