What to look for?

fool

Okay, so after some serious cajoling, both here and from off line friends it's time to make up for lost time.

Having just got burned I need a replacement. Thing is I hate ST, I don't even like LT, I'm only really comfortable with a girl who can go all in from the get go.

I'm not looking to get laid here and now. Heck the last one was a regular date for 3 months before we got beyond first base. But I only want a BG, don't give me this GTG crap, I'm too old and I don't get it anyway.

Then again, what should I be looking for? Taking 30 as the dividing line I'd say a woman over 30 is going to be more cautious about her actions than one below 30. A plus for the oldies?

What else might be worth adding to the list? I gotta get my interviewing skills back in order.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fool, you got a bad one...it happens, there's plenty of those! Which of course is the major problem and you are likely to have further bad ones. Certainly the more mature ladies will have more than likely been working for some time.... ergo, they will be pretty hardened...and certainly looking for a meal ticket. Love and other such fanciful nations will be consigned to the realms of dreams for such types. It's always possible, but more difficult. On a more positive note, I'm sure there are many "more mature" ladies who just want to meet a nice guy and stop working. Russian roulette so to speak...

I'm of the opinion your own attitude needs to change. Forget the money aspect. Go in purely as a person. A nice guy, looking for a partner. If money is asked about, don't mention your wealth. Get to know several over a long period. Drinks, food, time, talking. Nothing flashy...if they smell the money, you are fucked.

WF, I notice you failed to mention a vagina in your list of physical wants...worrying my friend, worrying... :neener:

accept the fact that--no matter what they say--they are all fucking you (and indeed, in many cases simply talking to you) for the money.

that said, they are Thais, not farang women. which means that many of them are not grossed out by a man who is over 45, who doesn't have a perfect physique, etc. Thais respect age, for one thing (as it should be). and one of their cardinal rules is maintaining harmony and pleasantness in social interactions.

so what you should look for is a woman who is pleasing to the eye for you, of course, and seems to like you on some level (i.e. is not disgusted by you, haha, and is willing to give you a little more than the time of day). when you find someone who meets these two criteria, choose her for the one you pay so you can fuck her.

it's still a business deal, but that doesn't mean there can't be some pleasantness and respect between the two of you as well. a little respect (given by us to them) goes a long way; the reverse is true as well. if you sense a girl does not respect you or thinks she's "too good for you" (or that her shit doesn't stink, etc.), just move on. you don't have to put up with that, this is not farang-land. there are 10s of thousands of sex workers in BKK alone.

just don't expect any more than a little genuine interest and friendliness while she's taking your money; neither should you pretend to offer her any more than a little friendliness and dignity while you're renting her body. everyone gets something, everyone's happy, nobody's disappointed.

But I only want a BG' date=' don't give me this GTG crap, I'm too old and I don't get it anyway.

[/quote']

You're a glutton for punishment aren't you. :shakehead

Insanity is making the same mistake and expecting a different result.

:yeahthat:

Expect the OP to be back here within the next few months informing us of his new woes.

Might be time to work out a new strategy mate.

Archived