Director Roman Polanski in Swiss custody

zzzz

I have never ever knowingly fucked a TG younger than 18. If a girls looks young I try to confirm her legal age.

BUT there is huge difference being fooled by a BG in regard to her legal age or fucking a *child* knowingly.

And IMHO it is hardly possible to take a 13 year old girl for a 16 year old. Also R. P. confessed knowing her age.

There is nothing wrong about trying to lose girl up with alcohol at a party. But filling a 13 year old with alcohol and giving her drugs is a very different matter.

But even with the drugs the sex was *non consenting*. Even if the girl would have been 16 it would have been date rape.

I go to Cambo, but never to Cambo's "infamous" brothels. I dislike seedy places like Martinis with the mama-sans and their Viet girls and I hate the thought of fucking a sex slave.

After 15 years of traveling to Asia (and having lived there for some time) I hope that I am able to distinguish between a 20 and 16 year old girl. But most girls I have are in their twenties anyway. And as I said, there is real difference between being tricked by a professional sex provider about her age are raping a child knowingly.

Those who rape women shall go to jail. Those who rape underage girls, i. e. KIDS, shall go to jail even longer!!!

That's complete bullshit. First as I said there is no excuse for actively and knowingly raping a child. Those who do are criminals of the worst kind.

Also I guess 99% of the criminals try to avoid being caught. That's why we have law enforcement.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh boy. I can't hold my tongue on this one, as much as I usually like to sit back and watch the white trash philosophers sling misinformed bullshit back and forth...

god DAMN you folks here who have the balls to accuse and judge an artist like Mr. Polanski?? In case you haven't noticed, people like Whoopie Goldberg and Tilda Swinton have spoken out in his defense. You can stand up and voice opinions against people like this? You are artists? You are creative, ey? What have you done lately to make the world a better and more beautiful place?

And as was hinted at here by some posters but not stressed enough, Mr. Polanski was fucking *screwed over* by the US legal system, specifically by the (now dead) crooked judge who reneged on his plea deal.

Now, you may not agree with plea-bargaining as a general practice, and you may think this to be a flaw of the US legal system. Be that as it may, it IS A PART of the US legal system.

Oh, you think the US courts should be able to fuck over an accused person by perverting their own legal system? Yeah, I'll bet the people who think this are the same bitches who are the first to criticize the Thais when they disrespect/subvert their own legal system.

And that's the real issue here, isn't it? Hypocrisy. Let's see, can all of you calling for "hanging by the balls" (or worse) as just punishment for Mr. Polanski meet the following criteria? If not, you don't have a fucking leg to stand on in your sanctimonious proclamations...

The major difference would be, Polanski got caught, plead guilty, fled, and has been arrested again, and now may have to face the consequences of his actions...

Were I to drug a girl and rape her, this includes fucking her when she is passed out, travel to LOS/Cambo etc to intentionally fuck an underage child, or any of the other things you mention, HELL FUCKING YES I'd be crucified if caught. Polanski has been caught...also, all the outcry that he is a great artist so he should be released...and other bullshit...WTF?

He drugged and raped a 13 year old girl. The only question now is will he get extradited and if he does will he pay the price?

No doubt his lawyers will come up with all kinds of clever arguments. Yesterday's LAtimes has a good article on the legal angles...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-polanski-legal1-2009oct01,0,1100452.story

To me this is looking like a fight between Hollywood and Middle America.

Archived