is 'sponsoring' always the beginning of the end?

WorldFun

right so now wre have (yet again) established (perhaps) that:

1) giving one or a few one off minor payments like couple of thouands or like here 6-7k to help out in time of low funds it's NOT sponsorship! :)

2) on the other hand always paying the way when with a girl be it wife, gf, fuckbuddy, friend even bg whatever (whether sex involved or not) as opposed to sharing/splitting costs (evenly or as fair say 30/70 whatever) then it's definitely borderline or direct sponsoring! :)

however it could be said that 'some' gals started out sharing costs e.g. paying meals, hotels, what not 'sometimes' or even 50% or more of the time, but over the years she not contribute that much anymore (for whatever reason not working anymore, no significant savings, handling mother duties, parents not having money, either etc etc), so in effect the same girl turned out to become sorta a sponsered girl as time passed by or perhaps just shortly after marriage? :cover: or is that a wild shot? (just me)?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

definitely there's a lot of 'immature' relationship minded guys out there (or should it rather be on here!) :cover: , but as said its not necessarily always a bad thing or meaning guys are total loosers/stinkers whatever :)

now as to drogon's insuniation that the 'dude's girl in point would be a 'known' one well what do I know she might just be :angel:

BUT also she might not fsall under the being 'sponsored' category, but merely under the 'being helped out now & again' one :drunk:

p.s. drogon does 'welcome back' mean you're back in town (anytime soon)?

I caught the flu + a lot of work.

About sponsoring/sponsorship:

Having recently helped (50%) for an MBA I realized I was more fond of the 'direct Thai/Asian way' of dealing with monetary issues within a relationship

(no matter if wife/husband, mia noi or whatever kind) rather than the western one and specifically Europe.

The Asian one looks to me more 'direct' than the one used here.

Anyway, I understand worldfun and all I can say is it failed for me once and seemed to work well for me once.

Back in town, not before January at least for professional (shitload of work in a few damn locations) and personnal (she is coming here) reasons.

The beginning of the end isn't the decision to sponsor, it's the thought process that identifies sponsoring as a possibility that is the beginning of the end.

Agree. It is in most men's nature to want to take care of a woman for whom they have strong feelings. Developing feelings for someone that you really cannot trust not to take advantage of your inclination to be generous is the real problem.

If she is or was a hooker, you are post paying or pre paying. Wrap it up any way you want but it is a money for sex transaction.

True sponsorship is of course the payment made by idiots who believe their hooker will stop shagging blokes for money and stay at home helping mama tend the buffaloes. No darlink, sumfink wong with ISP check, me no in Pattaya, me in nakhon nowhere.

Friends lend friends money, guys give hookers money for sex.

Girls you have shagged who you send money to are just not getting enough (and too mutt is never enough) from their current occupation.

Anyone have a girl phone up and tell you that she didn't want any money (excluding long cons) ?

Yeah, thought so.

Archived