is 'sponsoring' always the beginning of the end?

WorldFun

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, too much detail on an open board risks exposing my Identity, which I guard carefully.

You could always become a sponsor.

Really? Haven't been around long, I thought you guys were all part of some close-knit expat network. Maybe not?

I don't worry about identity issues as I'm a wretched tourist making fleeting appearances. For now. I suppose I could mention something about my safe suburban existence for effect, except it's not very safe where I live.

Bouncing around Thailand in November -- that last Friday will be in BKK, if you guys have one of your soirees, I'd be curious to see some of the illustrious characters from the board.

Regardless, respect your wishes, keep on rocking in the free world and all that.

Dave32 signing off.

Ps.

is the film reccomendation of the day. Saw last night for the first time and just about busted a nut I was so happy.

Sorry' date=' too much detail on an open board risks exposing my Identity, which I guard carefully.

You could always become a sponsor.[/quote']

Really? Haven't been around long, I thought you guys were all part of some close-knit expat network. Maybe not?

Dave32 signing off.

Ps.

is the film reccomendation of the day. Saw last night for the first time and just about busted a nut I was so happy.

Not. I am an expat neither nor yearly visitor to LOS... I guess you got the impression, because the expats are taking part I some areas of the board tourist have no expertise in (where to buy the best Pampers in BKK for example :cover:)

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,

I've information vegetable, animal and mineral;

I know the kings of England, and I quote the fights historical,

From Marathon to Waterloo, in order categorical;

I'm very well acquainted too with matters mathematical,

I understand equations, both the simple and quadratical,

About binomial theorem I'm teeming with a lot o'news --

With many cheerful facts about the square of the hypotenuse.

I'm very good at integral and differential calculus,

I know the scientific names of beings animalculous;

In short, in matters vegetable, animal and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.

• 4 weeks later...

If its a bar girl your money is pretty much wasted,good Thai girl sometimes ok within limits.There or exceptions in general not a good idea.Thai's have no concept of money and always think Farang or rich.

Bar girls will always mention about the one girl they know who married a Farang and got a million baht baht house.I always tell them thats a exception most Farangs can't afford to spend money that easily,but they never believe me.

Archived