Is the board better or worse for having Non Thai News

CTO

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t agree with the decision but not surprised. I think the thread already closed in the Non-Thai section would have been a lot of fun. I think KS will find it will take more moderation to keep track of the threads then he ever spent on moderating the few threads that got out of hand.

TH

I had a guy stalking me all over the board, bashing everything I said, and making all sorts of false statements, no one got involved, no forums got closed. Now some guy is repeatedly spewing his hatred for "fat people," pisses a few people off, but nothing gets done, no forums get closed...yet slagging matches are growing from it...maybe we need to just shut the board down so no one gets offended. The more I think of it the more it pisses me off. Oh well, who needs friends anyway?

btw - I made a reference yesterday how someone in a class I'm taking recommended the Thai360 site but also defined it as being a bunch of fat old Brits. That was pointless, and obnoxious. Kind of a stupid fucking thing to write.

For the record, the most public heroic figure I know was Charles Bukowski, an overweight, whoring, alcoholic writer. Who also made a lot of people's lives better. Anyway, whatever.

I know you are talking about galactic dude, but, yeah.

Was very fucking irritated yesterday. Understatement. Worked with a patient that was 93 years old. Went with an RN to her home in OC. She is living with her grandson (40s). Found her laying in urine, pants wet, and the smell was that of waste that had built up over time. awful. surrounded by dozens of open garbage bags. I thought I was going to vomit. Grandson lived downstairs, and just didn't seem to think anything was wrong.

I wanted to pound this guy with my fists badly. Reported to protective services.

I'm not a sensitive or nurturing person, I'm pretty selfish, but that scene got me. Just when I think people won't surprise me anymore. Yeah. And my disposition was nasty as fuck the entire night. Believe that.

:yeahthat:

Couldn't agree more OH.

FFS people, if you don't like to read about certain subjects, don't click on them. It really is that simple.

Board members getting stuck into each other? So what, do you like everyone that you meet in real life?

To blame US politics for a few barneys on here is just ridiculous imho.

Censorship sucks.

I have to agree on this one.

If you don't like a subject then don't read it. Hello out there !

Archived