Am I gonna find a wonderful person who loves being in relationship?

I_Love_Farang

My hubby's having an affair and that other girl always on top of his head. He made it hard for me to trust him again. I don't know for sure that he won't have another cheat or indiscretion...all I know is that we wanna move forward and risk that the love we have for each other won't allow that to happen.

If he promise to stop all communications with that girl then I ll let it all go and move forward with him together with our kids. But if he ll choose that girl instead of wife and kids so its time for me to move on also right?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your post is very vague.

Are you Thai?

Is your hubby Farang?

Do you both live in Thailand?

If the answers to the above questions are "yes" the chances of him cheating again are pretty high.

If so, move on.

Btw, I was tempted to call a troll alert on this one but with only 5 posts in 2 1/2 years you might actually be genuine.

My hubby's having an affair and that other girl always on top of his head.

methinks the problem, and the answer, are right there, in the first sentence of your eloquent, detailed dispatch.

your "hubby" obviously likes girls to sit on his face. so do i, as do many other farang. so humor your "hubby" and go sit "on top of his head;" you'll find "that other girl" disappear in no time...

... go sit "on top of his head;" you'll find "that other girl" disappear in no time...

That could backfire -- one time a female unexpectedly did that to me and the stink :yikes: was so bad, I started blabbering away in some foreign tongue I never heard before.

:shakehead

Archived