Am I gonna find a wonderful person who loves being in relationship?

I_Love_Farang

I don't remember Frede spending a lot of time posting in Relationships, and I'm beginning to see it from his POV. Any more syrup in this thread and I'd be risking diabetes. Romantic 'love' belongs in a Mills&Boon novel - if you can find a woman who doesn't drive you completely insane over a 6 month period, that is as good as it gets.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sex, love, and all the messy shit intertwined with them are fluid. good luck trying to box it all up and neatly define. cheesy bullshit in cheap novels is one thing, very real human emotion and irrational behavior is another.

i definitely don't understand it. but shit happens, and it moves people to some interesting ends. some good, some tragic, some just plain wack.

• 2 months later...
I don't remember Frede spending a lot of time posting in Relationships, and I'm beginning to see it from his POV. Any more syrup in this thread and I'd be risking diabetes. Romantic 'love' belongs in a Mills&Boon novel - if you can find a woman who doesn't drive you completely insane over a 6 month period, that is as good as it gets.

Of course I didnt. A Mia noi and Mia Luang ....who got time for romantic involvement with cumsluts?

gobbledonk-

Agree with you on this one. The Frede I remember would have slammed her senseless, left a thousand baht note under her purse, jacked off INTO her purse and moved on looking for fresh meat while she was in the shower.

Romance is highly overrated...

Over rated? if that ain't love, I don't know what is.

Archived