A New Restaurant Opening Soon in Surin with Thai and International Menu

Central Scrutinizer

Just so you all can see what I have done in Surin (It's been a lot of hard work these past few months!). Here's the link to my new restaurant's website (done by Plaroma in fact).

http://www.starbeam-restaurant.com/

Go to the guestbook and sign in and comment. Come up and see me sometime and have a bite and a drink or two, or three. We have AC upstairs and downstairs, so a good new place to cool off. :-) Good farang and Thai food.

Cent

p.s. Anyone coming up to Surin you can get plenty of info from my website on the city, hotels, and such. Or, just give me a ring or drop me an e-mail. All the contact info is on the site.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

god,

Easier to do if you can get to BKK once in a while/often enough. I haven't been there for months now. Soon though, but I won't be thinking about maple syrup. :nahnah: Lots of people here in Surin though buy things I need when they are down there and carry back for me. Thanks to them I have just about everything I need most days. Plus Gary/Stafford's in Prasat is carrying many things I use already and need. Not far.

Cent

Log Cabin dude. :up:

And if you can get 'real' maple syrup here in Thailand, well buy it and send it up, or bring it along yourself and I'll pay for it and give you a free pancake breakfast for your troubles. :beer::grinyes:

I saw it for sale at Tops in esplanade on Ratchada once .... imported from Canada .... 200-300 baht a bottle!

W

Log Cabin dude. :up:

And if you can get 'real' maple syrup here in Thailand, well buy it and send it up, or bring it along yourself and I'll pay for it and give you a free pancake breakfast for your troubles. :beer::grinyes:

Log Cabin is corn syrup based. How about pure cane syrup?

Archived