Getting a girl out of a bar

CTO

Is it really a good thing? If enuogh different views pop up I'd then be interested in running a poll

Whoring is a career choice in my eyes - a trade even.

Not always suits everyone - but with the sex industry far more open here and less pimps etc -the girls know clearly what there getting into - (please don't derail with slavery threads - that's a separate issue).

Many girls I think are suited to the job - some smart enough to make money and save it.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CTO >Is it really a good thing?<

I used to think so, in my early mongering days. Now I'm not so sure. If 'we' would succeed in having all of them leave, there'd be no more for us to play with.....

On a more realistic note, one could argue that the more leave the workplace for castle in the sky with a knight on a white horse from farangland, the more new ones would be attracted to a career that is so succesful at finding a 'rich' farang husband.

So the more girls leave the bar, the greater the influx of younger girls who want to become whores in order to marry a farang.

I wrote a nauseam on this boars about ex GF Nok. When she announced after a few years in the trade that she was marrying and shifting to England with a husband of whom the family knew that he wasn't going to send them a penny, Meh (mother) immediately dispatched younger sis to BKK, with orders to get herself introduced by Nok to the mamasan, secure a job as dancing girl in the Gogo, and have a nose-job to enhance her chances to gain customers.

So the net outcome of those years of effort and $$ by both myself as well the new husband, to get a girl out of a bar was zero.

I tend to agree with CTO, that some are eminently suited to their work, some may even enjoy it, encouraging them to get out is silly.

However, maybe some would be happier elsewhere, before the rot sets in.

My recent subject of affection, the delicious Noi in a local MP is IMHO not really the type that really enjoys a rapid succession of (stereotyped) fat smelly,bald tatooed farang passing through her 'pearly gates' (except yours truly of course). If circumstances allowed, I think she'd be rather at home looking after her 3 year old.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to rescue the whole world, so for the time being she stays put. But I would feel very happy if the right guy would come around and make an honest woman of her.

Happy for her, that is, not for me.

Leaves the bar? Not sure about that quite a few girls (but far from a majority I know) have bankbooks with large sums in them.

One could argue that multiple sponsors is a sign the more money the better.

IF I was a bar girl I would be working as hard as possible - by 30 my peak years would be behind me- by 40 another trade needed unless I've saved enough.

Economics dictates I think the earning potential of the workers (males too remember) that like sports people and other age related employment they earn high when young - far less or nothing when older.

Therefore I suspect in many cases there is never enough money.

Why isn't there dignity in being good at your job? I am sure the whores that work well applaud the smart rich ones?

So your question to me makes no sense.

I have only once thought about it and was quickly told by "bee" she didn't want too stop working.

Archived