Getting a girl out of a bar

CTO

I don't have a high opinion of 'good' girls - Thai/Farang/whatever - and I still maintain that there are several longtime board members who would have voluntarily been bargirls if the roles were reversed. The big difference is that I doubt they sit around wondering about the motivations of their customers - prostitution is what it is : not sure how many years of analysis are going to change that. Some here have helped get a girl out of the bar, and some have thrown money away on lost causes - none of us has a crystal ball.

In all the years that I've been coming to the forum, we have rarely risen above our own egos. We knew it all then, and we know it all now. If there is one thing that getting on the plane reminds me, its that I don't know jack shit about Asia, and thats a refreshing change from knowing everything about Oz.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HonoluluJimmy

A ho is a ho is a ho etc.

I will never forget when one of my regular girls at Morning Night had a good laugh. Her GF who we'd do a double with from time to time had some American sailor on the line. He thought she was at home with mom when she was back in the bar. Jokingly she showed me some msg from him. Mistake, as it was a Pearl Harbor number hence I needed only the last four digits to remember. Yep, did the deed and verified as to the facts with the gent as to the messages... You can take a girl out of the bar but not the bar out of the girl. ST for me...

Not too difficult to get a girl out of the bar scene assuming u find a girl that is mentally and emotionally ready to leave. I initiated the process with one girl when with a pen and paper I showed her with numbers how she paid her bar to work for them and not the other way around. Throw into it the money hungry family and the "friends" who are never there when u go through a rough spot but always there when u have money to party, she was ripe for alternatives.

Long story short after english and computer classes an expensive unfinished education from Bangkok University(only 2.5yrs completed) plus all of the cost of living expenses she is a proud almost graduate with no degree but she has no intention of ever going back to a bar. Nope, instead she left uni and after a trial and error job search she opened her own . . .food stand.

If I was not so hell bent on her getting a college education I could saved myself gobs of money and sent her ass to cooking school because that is what she really wanted to do(obvious signs were when she 1st moved into my flat she bot a bunch of gourmet Thai cookbooks and attempted to replicate the dishes and her love of watching the cooking shows).

Always do ur due diligence with sponsorships and almost be prepared to deal with regular crisis involving family, friends and those complex relationships with Thai men she will always forget to mention

The best girl i ever had was a girl recently graduated from Ram U, lost her gig and hooked to take care of her sick mum. She was the most honest, sensible, practical and strategic of any woman I ever met.

She never did ST's. Her market was long stay farangs. She would stay in the room, let u go out with the boys and party all night but before u left the room she would fuck and suck you and when u came back in the wee hours of the morn she would fuck and suck u again.

She cooked, cleaned and read an English language newspaper everyday; always asking me questions about politics and business

After two weeks I had to return home she point blank told me that she would not wait for me, she had a European dude that wanted to marry her but if I stayed in LOS she would continue to hook to take care of us until I could find a gig so she could leave the biz and find a normal job.

I passed on her offer and when I returned 3mos later she was married and in Europe

I kick myself in the ass everyday for not accepting her offer. She was a diamond

I have only come close to taking one girl out of the bar in the 5 years I have been visting LOS. But she would not live with my terms so it never happened; my terms were: :deal:

1. We live in LOS not Farangland. She was ok with this.

2. I will ONLY support you and your son until he is 18 and then maybe help him with school if he turns out good. I will not support mum, dad, brothers, sisters, grandma, grandpa, cousins or any other members of your family. But if she wanted to work in a non-bar job she could send all the money she earned to her family no questions asked!!!

The relationship ended shortly after!!! :dunno:

S1

Yep, but she did end up marrying an American guy and moving to Arizona I think the price was 20K baht home to mum every month! Her son went to the US with them. Hope she's happy!!

I swore after my last farang marriage ended (13 years ago) I would never get screwed again (financially).

So I butterfly Mak Mak!

S1

Archived