Getting a girl out of a bar

CTO

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeez,

You're giving this way too much thought. They're not computers, every girl thinks different, same as you and me. And working 40 hours of cleaning in a week and probably taking care of a family is fucking hard work. Anybody who is willing to put in that kind of labour deserves my respect, especially in a job that most people on this board wouldn't want to do for themselves.

I know some girls here who are prostitutes to support their not-so-wealthy farang husbands. Never had the nerve to ask if they knew it, too...

Over analysed perhaps but the specific raw data came initially from 2 Thai girls, both of who stated that it was an important decision in their deciding to marry and go to Europe.

One compares her husband to a brother / sister relationship and the other is nearly at the permanent visa stage and is facing up to having to decide what to do, as though her husband is a decent guy, she doesn't love him and she is finding it difficult to bury those feelings and just soldier on. After she gets her permanent visa, there is not more light at the end of any future tunnel except for issues surrounding children.

Not easy choices, then or now. Perhaps easier then but not easy to live with long term.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I know of only one case. The guy in questins spoke a high level of Thai including basic reading and writing. At the point of getting the girl out of the bar, he had been here for 10 years and the girl was of a similar age to him - 36. The girl was in the bar as a way of supporting her two children at bome. There have been some ups and downs but after 7 years they are still together and quite happy.

WTF...lady with two kids...come on..this guy has zero self respect, IMO...no Thai man would give this situation a look.

Why do the farang get all the "left overs"??? rode hard and put away way ladies!

This is a point I suspect many would put forward, why go with a whore, the Thais wouldn't.

However perhaps we could dig a little deeper here, the farang guy is probably 50+, overweight, doesn't speak the language and is only charming to himself and perhaps his buddies in a farting competition. He can just afford two trips here a year but stays in 3 star hotels and is tighter than a fish's *srehole. He often neither understands women nor especially Thai women, is he really the great catch that he thinks he is?

If you were having to suck on this guys d*ck every night for a few bucks and a stale breakfast how would you rate him? Wealthy Thai guys have unlimited options, the rest not so. Who here, like most Thais, didn't have a high school sweetheart they either did or could have married?

If you are just a player then you never need put yourself on the desirability stakes for real, it is easy to maintain illusions about yourself, just keep paying for it hansum man.

However if guys want to settle down they quickly learn what the market will provide for them, some do well and others not, but if they are happy who cares, but if you don't go that route who are you to judge? You are judging based on your high esteem for yourself, an esteem that is yet to be tested.

I have been married but am currently single.

WTF...lady with two kids...come on..this guy has zero self respect' date=' IMO...no Thai man would give this situation a look.

Why do the farang get all the "left overs"??? rode hard and put away way ladies![/quote']

This is a point I suspect many would put forward, why go with a whore, the Thais wouldn't.

However perhaps we could dig a little deeper here, the farang guy is probably 50+, overweight, doesn't speak the language and is only charming to himself and perhaps his buddies in a farting competition.

I guess reading more than one post deep in a thread isn't in your skills repertoire.

Well I know of only one case. The guy in questins spoke a high level of Thai including basic reading and writing. At the point of getting the girl out of the bar, he had been here for 10 years and the girl was of a similar age to him - 36.

So, Mr Rash, if you continue you'll see that Ii's now seven years later making them both 43. If you're going to be obnoxious about a point, at least have your shit right. btw - I think that if people are happy, who cares. I don't give a shit if someone marries a donkey if it gives them some kind of meaning and nobody is getting hurt.

I have been married but am currently single.

Did you regale her with your keen insight of global conspiracies and the shadowy US forces secretly aligning to dominate the globe? Alien abductions? Maybe you pulled articles from fringe websites and attributed them to Rolling Stone? Enquiring minds want to know..

Well I know of only one case. The guy in questins spoke a high level of Thai including basic reading and writing. At the point of getting the girl out of the bar, he had been here for 10 years and the girl was of a similar age to him - 36. The girl was in the bar as a way of supporting her two children at bome. There have been some ups and downs but after 7 years they are still together and quite happy.

Well I stated this before:

I know around 100 thai/farang couples living mainly in the North East around my place and have a hard time identifying 5 couples where the Thai woman was Not a BG.

I am also only aware of a few couples who lost it. The vast majority live a happy life and I would state with a quality of couple's life superior to what I have observed in the West.

Also the main reason why they become BG's is to hook a farang, NOT to make money to fuck around. Many married a farang and went to live in his home country. I know a good bunch of them.

Just consider hoe good they are at that :applause: last week I took a BG for the night and she was so sweat I would have sold my soul for her, never in the West did I meed a gall so captivating after just spending a few hours.

Thus I do understand the weak who fall for BG's on night 1.

WTF...lady with two kids...come on..this guy has zero self respect, IMO...no Thai man would give this situation a look.

Why do the farang get all the "left overs"??? rode hard and put away way ladies!

I know at least one Thai man who's living with a bargirl who has 2 kids who aren't his.

Is there dignity in working as a whore - depending on the circumstances - yes

Do girls want to leave the bar - many don't but pretend to...

That's what you've really got to determine because that's where the damage occurs. I've got no problem with the girls who are honest enough to say 'I like working in the bar. It's good money. I like money. I don't want to stop'. They don't bring guys down. It's the ones who start playing around, pretending to others (and maybe themselves) that they're doing it for noble reasons, that they want to stop but don't have the chance for whatever reason, at the moment. They're the ones who drag some nice (naive?) guys down in their wake.

Most of the time, I think they're playing this game on themselves, trying out in their heads the fantasy that they will stop, be a nice girl. They may even believe it themselves for a while - on the surface, at least. But, as is the Thai way, they don't think it through. They may want to be a good girl but still have the same money and power or independence - and yet not work too hard. After experiencing a certain level of easy money, they don't want to make compromises or try as hard as others.

Some won't even countenance compromises that involve less money but fewer strangers using them. Because, to them, lots of strangers using them for sex means nothing anymore. They just look at the total. Someone mentioned 50,000 as a level where all Thai girls would be happy. Believe it or not, I know a few for whom this isn't enough! So many girls earn much more when working. This money gives them a taste for independence and power. They become used to designer goods, the latest mobiles. They start treating their families to things... and their families become used to it. Some get so much cash in their hands on a daily basis that they don't even think before spending it except, perhaps, what they can buy next. And if you try to get such girls out of the bar, how can they start to learn to say no to families and budget when Thai 'face' gets in the way?

Archived