Getting a girl out of a bar

CTO

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have seen many, many ladies that still in the "business" because they like the party life, often being treated like a princess, taken out to nice dinners, maybe a Phi Phi Island holiday, etc.

One lady in Bahrain, enjoyed the life so much, she never knew her daughter had died in an auto accident some months earlier!

So much for "working to make money for the family"...and you don't even have any idea what goes on with the family!!!

Just recently a girl I know at a nearby restaurant has gone on the game. In her 30s and twice divorced (both times from farang). Good looking with friends already in the bar game.

I tell her that if she works in restaurant she doesn't have to work the bar. But the thing is the money she makes in the bars is too much of a temptation.

Some girls like the expensive pick-ups, shopping and air-con rooms and make a life choice to afford it. In her case it's the bars instead of the heat and swelter of restaurant work.

Just like farangs working jobs for big bucks that no-one in their right mind would do, like contracting in afganistan, working on on an offshore oilrig or mining in some 3rd world shit hole. Difference we pay good money on our holidays to be whores, and they get paid to be whores. Everyone has a differnt focus be it short term gain or money for the future, same same in every industy. Bars are just another industry.

It goes beyond the money, although there is no argument that this is the main attraction. In the bar, Ms CP was rewarded for chatting up Farang - when she got out and went to work in a restaurant, the other girls (according to her) were jealous of her ability to chat up the Farang. That said, I suspect that every bar is a cathouse when one or two are making money and the rest are just sitting there watching.

Back to the hypocrisy, I dont particularly care who is screwing who as long as hubby is equally happy at the prospect of his wife having a Gik. Given the attitude to Thai guys that many here seem to have, I would be very surprised if that is the case, and how many would be prepared to share their wife with another Farang ?

By Thai law a man can divorce his wife for adultery. Thai women cannot divorce their husband for "extra wives". Some years back a female MP proposed giving women the right to do so. It's a wonder she wasn't lynched, judging from the reaction! Male MPs were calling her a "home wrecker" for making such a disgusting suggestion. ;)

There is a degree of hypocrisy on this board' date=' and I suspect that the two posts above this one might be a bit close to the mark for some. [/quote']

I have a group of Farang friends that live in LOS I hang out with when I visit. About 6 guys all are married 2 to farang women and 4 are married to a mix of Thai ex-BGs & GTGs. Bottom line is everyone of them farks around; and I'm not talking about diddling in a go-go and then going home to mama.

I don't know what that means exactly to this conversation but I know it happens!!

Too much temtation I guess!!!

S1

Yeah, when I settled down I knew it had to be in a village, too much temptation otherwise. There's still plenty of opportunity here but zero chance of getting away with it.

Went to get a new phone card the other day, my number expired while I was away, and the little sweety in the shop put her number into my address book.... just in case I "have problem".

LOL...it happens everywhere...

Earlier this week I was visiting some friends at Sawang Daen Din

The kids wanted me to take them to school on Monday....sure no probs

..and pick them up at 3.30

My entourage included 2 15 year old's...a 13 year old... 3 7 year olds...and a 4 year old

When I went back to pick them up we had to stay at the High School to watch the eldest plat Football....

The kids were having a good time and I was watching the football

There was a group of 10 or so young girls (in school uniform) nearby....maybe 14 - 16 y.o.

After a while one of them boldly fronted up...and asked me if I wanted a girlfriend...lol

One of the 7 y.o.'s came running over ...yelling at me...Mai mai mai......and in no uncertain terms told her to F*** off

It was quite funny.....I guess you had to be there

Cheers DC

• 4 weeks later...
The best girl i ever had was a girl recently graduated from Ram U, lost her gig and hooked to take care of her sick mum. She was the most honest, sensible, practical and strategic of any woman I ever met.

She never did ST's. Her market was long stay farangs. She would stay in the room, let u go out with the boys and party all night but before u left the room she would fuck and suck you and when u came back in the wee hours of the morn she would fuck and suck u again.

She cooked, cleaned and read an English language newspaper everyday; always asking me questions about politics and business

After two weeks I had to return home she point blank told me that she would not wait for me, she had a European dude that wanted to marry her but if I stayed in LOS she would continue to hook to take care of us until I could find a gig so she could leave the biz and find a normal job.

I passed on her offer and when I returned 3mos later she was married and in Europe

I kick myself in the ass everyday for not accepting her offer. She was a diamond

I can wholeheartedly and honestly agree and understand you. I guess you have to have been there to comprehend it. I was.

Archived