Getting a girl out of a bar

CTO

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

re: Whores and dignity. Both guys make intelligent posts on the 360 forum from my small exposure. Not trying to exacerbate argument, and I think you could make a reasonable case for either side -- I mean, there are a lot of whores who are money-grubbing individuals who have adopted some sort of wholly materialistic approach to life.

But overall, I think there are plenty of whores with dignity... in more than a small quantity. And certainly there are many with more than some of the customers.

It's a moot point anyway, because, depending on how abstract you want to get -- most of us are whores. One way or another.

dignity in being a prostitute? Why not ask mainstream Thailand what they think about this profession?

I do think most of the girls handle it quite well, keep a low profile and are humbled by it. At the same time, they are ashamed at what they are doing..hence they wouldn't tell family members they are working in a restaurant in Bkk...

Really a tough situation for most of them. Then there are the extreme hard core ones who just don't care anymore what others think of them and their attitude and behaviors reflect that when seeing them in public. That becomes the image that others have of Thai prostitutes and makes it that much tougher on the majority who don't flaunt their skill...

CB

It's not if we think there's dignity - it's what the person doing the job feels.

Look at all the anti-lawyer jokes - yet I am sure many lawyers feel there is dignity in their job - the value has to be placed by the person themselves - other wise who's "Opinion" about dignity is correct? Ask any Extremest Terrorist and 99% of us on this board have no dignity in our work.

I agree the "successful" whores are in the minority though - as I stated above.

Most girls I think are lazy - which is why they fail.

Archived